Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas Presents.... 00:26 - Dec 10 with 1885 viewsIP12

Having just seen the advert on Sky News, if any of my relatives gives me an Xmas wrapped bottle of 'VI Poo' they will be instantly removed from my will. Is this the antidote to Sprouts ??? Do scientists have nothing better to 'discover' for the benefit of the World.
Christmas Presents.... on 00:28 - Dec 10 with 1871 viewsJ2BLUE

They are pushing it for Secret Santa people. It's the sort of rubbish 'epic bantz' which will appeal to a lot of people.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Christmas Presents.... on 00:33 - Dec 10 with 1850 viewsjeera

Adverts.

I am currently put out about the Amazon one. I loved the Jacksons as a kid and that tune especially. That it is now on the TV every 5 minutes has ruined it for me.

Also I have learned that almost any ad that comes on atm where I have no idea what's going on is likely to have some fragrance or other revealed at the end. I don't understand them but at least I now know what to expect.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Christmas Presents.... on 01:50 - Dec 10 with 1800 viewsJ2BLUE

Christmas Presents.... on 00:33 - Dec 10 by jeera

Adverts.

I am currently put out about the Amazon one. I loved the Jacksons as a kid and that tune especially. That it is now on the TV every 5 minutes has ruined it for me.

Also I have learned that almost any ad that comes on atm where I have no idea what's going on is likely to have some fragrance or other revealed at the end. I don't understand them but at least I now know what to expect.

Haha agree, although the one with Emilia Clarke can be forgiven.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Christmas Presents.... on 10:14 - Dec 10 with 1631 viewsDeano69

Christmas Presents.... on 00:28 - Dec 10 by J2BLUE

They are pushing it for Secret Santa people. It's the sort of rubbish 'epic bantz' which will appeal to a lot of people.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

bums on 13:02 - Dec 10 with 1574 viewsThrobbe

I just lost a long and detailed post on how difficult life is for sufferers of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases like Crohn's Disease or Ulcerative Colitis and can't really be bothered to rewrite it.

Not wishing to be too ranty about it, but if your life contains frequent and painful attacks of diarrhoea and you have to plan everything around the availability of toilets, and have frequent embarrassing conversations with the owners of shops and restaurants, or waiting outside a disabled toilet, products like VI Poo are invaluable. It deals with at least one aspect of a health issue that can cause sufferers great anxiety.

There's nothing wrong with treating it as a gag gift, but it is worth understanding that for some people it's a valuable product.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2018 13:08]

TWTD Cycling Herbert

bums on 13:16 - Dec 10 with 1546 viewsDeano69

bums on 13:02 - Dec 10 by Throbbe

I just lost a long and detailed post on how difficult life is for sufferers of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases like Crohn's Disease or Ulcerative Colitis and can't really be bothered to rewrite it.

Not wishing to be too ranty about it, but if your life contains frequent and painful attacks of diarrhoea and you have to plan everything around the availability of toilets, and have frequent embarrassing conversations with the owners of shops and restaurants, or waiting outside a disabled toilet, products like VI Poo are invaluable. It deals with at least one aspect of a health issue that can cause sufferers great anxiety.

There's nothing wrong with treating it as a gag gift, but it is worth understanding that for some people it's a valuable product.

I have Crohn's, gladly more controllable than some, and so far no corrective surgery required.

Really nasty in kids and young adults, mine developed later in life (and my Dad has UC, which is equally horrible)

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

bums on 13:18 - Dec 10 with 1542 viewsclive_baker

It's also worth noting that it's not intended to be a 'novelty' product. It was 100% launched with a view to it being a practical product, albeit it did raise a few eyebrows.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

bums on 16:32 - Dec 10 with 1424 viewsjeera

Those responsible for advertising it should consider using your post.

Makes sense.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:59 - Dec 17 with 1207 viewsThrobbe

No idea what happened there - I wasn't even viewing this post.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2018 17:02]

TWTD Cycling Herbert

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024