Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A settled defence 09:06 - Dec 2 with 775 viewssotd78

One of the first things managers try to do is get a settled defence. PL has tried that with what he sees amongst his players... none of whom he bought. So all this bleating on here about changing players is unhelpful. From what I've seen there's not another player in the club better than what he's picked. Clearly we have weaknesses... the most obvious is right back. But short of putting Chambers there again i don't think we have any real choices. And don't tell me Donacien.

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

A settled defence on 09:13 - Dec 2 with 741 viewsBenno1960

from the squad we have, why not Donacian?

In my view a better defender than Spence then get one in
A settled defence on 09:13 - Dec 2 with 742 viewsbluelady

Totally agree I don’t know how many times I have read “why is he sticking with that back four” hmm prob cause he doesn’t have any other choice. I don’t actually mind Donancian it’s the donkey Nsiala that worries me a red card waiting to happen every single game.. who else is there? I think we are crying out for a decent right back left back and commanding CB. Some strength up front in the form of a Murphy style number 9 and points will come. Sadly for us Jan will be too late if we don’t get December wins under the belt
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024