Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Edun - what a strange season 07:20 - Nov 30 with 1004 viewsCurrie10

Treated badly?
Not good enough!?

Edun - what a strange season on 07:23 - Nov 30 with 996 viewsCoastalblue

Inconsistent I would say, good in flashes. I would suspect if the story had been different he'd have been rotated in a bit, maybe from the bench.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Edun - what a strange season on 07:29 - Nov 30 with 967 viewsbluesym

Hursts transfer business has been shocking, we know that, but his use of the loan market has been disastrous.Edun,like Chalobah*
are 1 season away from contributing anything meaningful to a side like us.
Jordan Graham- Disaster
Donaciean- (i quite like him) but Lambert doesnt fancy him and this work permit stuff is ridiculous on toop of a 750k fee if it ever gets sorted?!

Pennington to be fair i think has done well enough for us.

*I also do think Chalobah will be a decent player in time, he has deffo shown in flashes he has potential.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Edun - what a strange season on 10:20 - Nov 30 with 814 viewsBrixtonBlue

I think he's looked excellent from what I've seen, don't know what he's done wrong to be left out so often. Baffling. Has an eye injury now and has gone back to Fulham.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Edun - what a strange season on 10:21 - Nov 30 with 806 viewsKieran_Knows

I can't see him returning from Fulham now he's back there with this injury.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Edun - what a strange season on 10:23 - Nov 30 with 804 viewsclive_baker

Like all young players he's going to be inconsistent. As will Downes, Dozzell, Chalobah. I like the look of Edun but he definitely needs to be playing regular football somewhere, if that's not with us then he needs to find it elsewhere. Him being here and not playing isn't doing him any favours at all.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Edun - what a strange season on 10:23 - Nov 30 with 801 viewsSteve_M

Edun - what a strange season on 07:29 - Nov 30 by bluesym

Hursts transfer business has been shocking, we know that, but his use of the loan market has been disastrous.Edun,like Chalobah*
are 1 season away from contributing anything meaningful to a side like us.
Jordan Graham- Disaster
Donaciean- (i quite like him) but Lambert doesnt fancy him and this work permit stuff is ridiculous on toop of a 750k fee if it ever gets sorted?!

Pennington to be fair i think has done well enough for us.

*I also do think Chalobah will be a decent player in time, he has deffo shown in flashes he has potential.

I think there was possibly room for one of Edun or Chalobah and the latter, whilst frustrating at times, has contributed a good amount. It is just one more example of Hurst's odd approach to the Summer.

I quite like what I've seen from Edun, against Bolton he looked most likely to create something with patient passing. Not sure why he hasn't played since but can't see he'll be here after January.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Edun - what a strange season on 10:46 - Nov 30 with 742 viewsGlasgowBlue

The only time I have seen him in the flesh (so to speak) was on the opening day of the season against Blackburn. I thought he made a real impact when he came on.

On the odd iFollow appearance he has made he looks as good as any of our starting midfielders.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024