Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is Sad 23:24 - Nov 28 with 505 viewsJackADP

Was saying to a couple of friends tonight that this is all starting to get very real now.

10/11/12 games in a lot of us were saying “we are going down” but half-heartedly, relying on the fact that we’ve been (albeit rather frustratingly) a stable Championship for years now.

However in the last few games, I think it’s really starting to sink in that this genuinely could be time up now.

I got slated a few weeks ago for saying this same sort of thing but all I’m seeing now is up-votes on comments that unfortunately say the same thing.

I appreciate the positivity that Lambert has brought but quite frankly I think it was too late - given that a fresh bunch of faces may not gel until late January/early February, that will almost certainly be too late to avoid the drop.

I will be at Nottingham but can only see the same outcome, and that it is going to fill me with a real emptiness that I’ll see a first relegation (that I can truly remember, was too young to really remember the Premier League drop) in my life.

However as always, COYB.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024