Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I made it to the game... 10:49 - Nov 24 with 933 viewsBaltachaFanClub

Hi All, odd post I know, but after having some serious problems recently with my back I wasn't 100% I would go last night.
But with some clever management of medication, some supportive friends with travel arrangements and an attitude that is more go that give in, I did attend last night, having had to miss PNE and be generally pathetic for a few weeks.

I noticed a couple of things worth reporting though, not so much with the football but the crowd.
some of the regulars around my ST weren't there, but £10 customers took advantage of the empty seats rather than their paid for spots, the atmosphere was great, and in no small part to Blue Action, well done all involved.

I liked the Ipswich I saw last night, with the exception of bad luck and Jordan Spence I think we were very much in the game.

Sadly, HT saw a very drunk man pick a fight with a guy near me for "using his phone too much" and the stewards had to get involved, something we don't need to see often.

Also, after the game I saw the best Danny Dyers that both Ipswich and WBA had to offer, standing in Stone Island lines about 5 yards apart, giving it the wide armed come ons, yet neither side particularly able or willing to encroach onto no mans land. Pathetic, if this was you, please stop doing it, or at the very least be brave/stupid enough to get in the mix. Then, you'll know what it feels like to be hit, and or arrested. I promise you that both will deter you from doing it more often, none of you looked like you could take a punch.

Back to the good stuff, Thanks to Hoppy and KellyJo for the mocking abuse in the fanzone, It really helped

I think if we can secure a lucky win before Christmas, we will progress, Jackson could be the striking answer, both him and Roberts, relentless in their efforts.. Roberts reminds me of a certain BamBam in his enthusiasm, he knows he isn't a great player, but he is a try-er!

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

I made it to the game... on 10:50 - Nov 24 with 922 viewsMullet

Glad you're back at it!

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I made it to the game... on 10:53 - Nov 24 with 901 viewsBaltachaFanClub

I made it to the game... on 10:50 - Nov 24 by Mullet

Glad you're back at it!

Cheers mate, its going to be a long while before I am back to normal, but having more discs out of place than a badly organised CD collection, I am having some seriously weird days...

The list of things wrong with me is now more of a physical list than a mental one

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

I made it to the game... on 11:03 - Nov 24 with 877 viewsMullet

I made it to the game... on 10:53 - Nov 24 by BaltachaFanClub

Cheers mate, its going to be a long while before I am back to normal, but having more discs out of place than a badly organised CD collection, I am having some seriously weird days...

The list of things wrong with me is now more of a physical list than a mental one

You need to catch me up, had no idea. I assumed you'd just strained your back wiping your ass or something.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I made it to the game... on 12:56 - Nov 24 with 819 viewshoppy

I don’t know what you mean!

Good to see you, and hope you’re not suffering too much for it today!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024