Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good coverage on ifollow yesterday 06:45 - Nov 11 with 948 viewstrncbluearmy

commentary,good camera angles and repeats,probably piggybacked other live coverage but overall the service is pretty good now after a shaky start last season and worth every penny for a long distance fan.
Anyway back for WBA game can`t wait it`s a massive game and could be a real turning point. The ground looks to be filling nicely, FPR under the lights, a rejuvenated team playing with style and new found belief, what's not to like.

COYB

PS
Away support,over 2000,loud and proud, bloody well done.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2018 6:46]
Good coverage on ifollow yesterday on 09:27 - Nov 11 with 879 viewsFixed_It

I was abroad for this match so wss able to get the Bet365 live stream. Excellent commentary and coverage. Wonder if it was the same?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Good coverage on ifollow yesterday on 09:55 - Nov 11 with 857 viewsBrixtonBlue

I tried to sign up to iFollow but it said there was no one day pass for this game (someone advised me because it was on ESPN). So I don't understand - how did you manage to see it?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Good coverage on ifollow yesterday on 10:13 - Nov 11 with 837 viewstrncbluearmy

Good coverage on ifollow yesterday on 09:55 - Nov 11 by BrixtonBlue

I tried to sign up to iFollow but it said there was no one day pass for this game (someone advised me because it was on ESPN). So I don't understand - how did you manage to see it?

I`m on an annual sub. and had no trouble getting live coverage as normal, think it is only if SKY are showing the game then it is not shown on ifollow.

Also don`t think it works on VPN anymore, you have to be genuinely abroad.

Always worth remembering if the game is on SKY, ESPN or any other channel it is easy to find a stream,best place to look is other clubs forums for a link.
Good coverage on ifollow yesterday on 11:01 - Nov 11 with 820 viewsBrixtonBlue

Good coverage on ifollow yesterday on 10:13 - Nov 11 by trncbluearmy

I`m on an annual sub. and had no trouble getting live coverage as normal, think it is only if SKY are showing the game then it is not shown on ifollow.

Also don`t think it works on VPN anymore, you have to be genuinely abroad.

Always worth remembering if the game is on SKY, ESPN or any other channel it is easy to find a stream,best place to look is other clubs forums for a link.

Yeah I got a link from a kind soul on here... although the commentary was in Russian!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024