Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Didn't realise how bad it got under Hurst 18:51 - Nov 3 with 1010 viewsAlanG296

First game for me since the Norwich game and hearing that today was a big improvement. Want to be positive but Lambert's got a hell of a job on his hands. I did see some promise but the clueless football against 10 men, lumping the ball onto the heads of the Preston defenders, or long throwing the same, was no better than the non league stuff I sometimes watch. As for the left back, even with space to run into with the ball before crossing, it was lump it in at the first opportunity. Hope that wasn't what he was told to do. Ref was rubbish today but today was definitely 2 points dropped.
Didn't realise how bad it got under Hurst on 18:57 - Nov 3 with 948 viewsDarth_Koont

Knudsen actually did better than most to create chances in the second half.

We were poor when they went down to 10 men otherwise. Far too much head tennis and hopeful balls forward (but not in the box). We needed to get the ball down and make the extra man count as well as put Gallagher under pressure in goal.

That was the big negative but overall there were more positives today. Just not enough to win.

Pronouns: He/Him

Didn't realise how bad it got under Hurst on 18:59 - Nov 3 with 934 viewsDubtractor

Compared to the Bolton and QPR games that was like watching Barcelona.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Didn't realise how bad it got under Hurst on 19:07 - Nov 3 with 843 viewsjas0999

Yep, it has been really bad. This was miles better, but in that lies the problem.
Didn't realise how bad it got under Hurst on 19:19 - Nov 3 with 771 viewsAlanG296

Didn't realise how bad it got under Hurst on 18:57 - Nov 3 by Darth_Koont

Knudsen actually did better than most to create chances in the second half.

We were poor when they went down to 10 men otherwise. Far too much head tennis and hopeful balls forward (but not in the box). We needed to get the ball down and make the extra man count as well as put Gallagher under pressure in goal.

That was the big negative but overall there were more positives today. Just not enough to win.

If lumping or long throwing the ball into the box counts as creating chances, that shows how clueless we were and how low things have sunk. Anyway, I am confident that we will improve under Lambert, just not sure whether we will improve enough.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024