Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Naked Attraction 23:59 - Nov 2 with 1557 viewsStNeotsBlue

Never seen it before, it's mental. The woman picking made a big thing of being totally natural, hairier than a Bond villain's cat, she then picked one guy as he had a shaved ballbag, which she liked and then after their date the razor was coming out as he didn't like it.

The guy on now picking seems a bit of an idiot which isn't a surprise.

It is proper sh1te, unsurprisingly he has just binned off the lady who has just announced her most important body part is her vage as it has produced 3 wonderful children, but I am strangely mesmerised.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2018 0:01]
Naked Attraction on 00:04 - Nov 3 with 1507 viewsJ2BLUE

A show by tw@s and for tw@ts.

And featuring tw@ts.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Naked Attraction on 00:14 - Nov 3 with 1490 viewsStNeotsBlue

Naked Attraction on 00:04 - Nov 3 by J2BLUE

A show by tw@s and for tw@ts.

And featuring tw@ts.

Well quite. I consider myself a bit of a tw@t but this is on a different level. I assumed they'd all be fame hungry vacuous kids, they were mostly late 20's to mid 30's in decent jobs. I don't understand.
Naked Attraction on 00:24 - Nov 3 with 1454 viewsjeera

I'm sure her kids wouldn't find hearing that at all disturbing!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Naked Attraction on 08:03 - Nov 3 with 1210 viewsMJallday

Naked Attraction on 00:14 - Nov 3 by StNeotsBlue

Well quite. I consider myself a bit of a tw@t but this is on a different level. I assumed they'd all be fame hungry vacuous kids, they were mostly late 20's to mid 30's in decent jobs. I don't understand.

You’re clearly not down with the kids then granddad . This is what everyone is watching these days

FWIW I saw it for the first time recently. It’s a good way of making myself feel normal compared to the rest of society

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024