Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really liked what Paul Lambert said on TalkSport this morning 17:06 - Oct 31 with 1552 viewsclive_baker

He's a proper football manager. Saying all the right things, not promising too much but seems genuinely pleased to be here and mentioned exciting the fans on multiple occasions.

Also Alan Brazil - bit of a chopper but I do love his Ipswich bias.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Really liked what Paul Lambert said on TalkSport this morning on 17:22 - Oct 31 with 1457 viewsJ2BLUE

I feel like Lambert knows he's going to get us out of this. I sense he has an actual plan and expects the snowball to rapidly grow once we get a bit of momentum.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Really liked what Paul Lambert said on TalkSport this morning on 19:30 - Oct 31 with 1250 viewsKieran_Knows

Really liked what Paul Lambert said on TalkSport this morning on 17:22 - Oct 31 by J2BLUE

I feel like Lambert knows he's going to get us out of this. I sense he has an actual plan and expects the snowball to rapidly grow once we get a bit of momentum.

Agreed. I think top 2 might be out of reach this season, but I think we’ll comfortably finish in the play off places.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Really liked what Paul Lambert said on TalkSport this morning on 19:33 - Oct 31 with 1236 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Really liked what Paul Lambert said on TalkSport this morning on 19:30 - Oct 31 by Kieran_Knows

Agreed. I think top 2 might be out of reach this season, but I think we’ll comfortably finish in the play off places.

Lol.

I am with J2 on this. Saw footage of the first training session and the fact he had them working hard on passing and moving, closing down and (importantly) doing this with a football all bodes well.

However, I also expected Hurst to do well so let's hope this isn't a false dawn.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Really liked what Paul Lambert said on TalkSport this morning on 19:37 - Oct 31 with 1215 viewsgordon

Judging by how excited people are getting about this new Ipswich manager's press interviews, I predict he's going to pick Jordan Spence as a lone striker for his first match.
Really liked what Paul Lambert said on TalkSport this morning on 19:40 - Oct 31 with 1200 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Really liked what Paul Lambert said on TalkSport this morning on 19:37 - Oct 31 by gordon

Judging by how excited people are getting about this new Ipswich manager's press interviews, I predict he's going to pick Jordan Spence as a lone striker for his first match.

Ah yes. Spence for the Grant Holt role. That will be the one.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Really liked what Paul Lambert said on TalkSport this morning on 20:16 - Oct 31 with 1092 viewsNo9

Really liked what Paul Lambert said on TalkSport this morning on 19:37 - Oct 31 by gordon

I believe in PL's playing career he was converted from plaing in one position to plaing in another, with success.
At least he understands what it takes
I feel there ae one or two current players who may become well aquainted with the bench
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024