Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I keep hearing ‘if we lose the first few games the fans will turn’ 20:23 - Oct 25 with 1305 viewsclive_baker

Due to Lambert being ex Norwich. Let’s be honest, if we lose the first few games a proportion of our fickle fan base will turn regardless. We need a street wise manager who can galvanise this squad and get a reaction. While I can’t say I dreamed of the day Paul Lambert became Ipswich manager, he does represent that. We need unity and support, starting on Saturday. Millwall away could be Mick’s Birmingham away. Gutted I can’t be there but pull yourselves together you bunch of melts and get behind the team for the good of our club.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I keep hearing ‘if we lose the first few games the fans will turn’ on 20:26 - Oct 25 with 1254 viewsSuperblue95

He's a thoroughly uninspiring choice and has not done a good job anywhere since leaving Norwich.

However we have no choice but to get behind him now
[Post edited 25 Oct 2018 20:26]

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I keep hearing ‘if we lose the first few games the fans will turn’ on 20:26 - Oct 25 with 1246 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't know how some people manage to function in the world. So many are so easily triggered and get worried by all sorts of things. People worrying about Norwich calling him 'Agent Lambert' etc if we lose a game. FFS.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I keep hearing ‘if we lose the first few games the fans will turn’ on 20:27 - Oct 25 with 1229 viewsFixed_It

Absolutely. Now is the time to back the team whoever is manager.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I keep hearing ‘if we lose the first few games the fans will turn’ on 20:33 - Oct 25 with 1160 viewsbazza

I keep hearing ‘if we lose the first few games the fans will turn’ on 20:26 - Oct 25 by J2BLUE

I don't know how some people manage to function in the world. So many are so easily triggered and get worried by all sorts of things. People worrying about Norwich calling him 'Agent Lambert' etc if we lose a game. FFS.

Paul lambert won’t give two f#cks about Norwich. He never left on good terms either. And let’s hope the next club where he succeeds... is Ipswich 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
I keep hearing ‘if we lose the first few games the fans will turn’ on 20:33 - Oct 25 with 1166 viewsJohnny_Boy

I keep hearing ‘if we lose the first few games the fans will turn’ on 20:26 - Oct 25 by J2BLUE

No problem with Lambert in the slightest. Wished he'd have been manager years ago for what it's worth.
It's the way of the world on 20:39 - Oct 25 with 1100 viewsDyland

Maybe always has been but with the internet we now get to see/hear/read everyone spouting off 24/7.

I'm in NYC at the moment and the triggering in bars/cabs/etc. whenever Trump and the mainstream media are mentioned is something else. Trump blaming the media for aggravating people to the point they send pipe bombs to "liberal" leaning personalities makes me actually want to gouge his eyes out and chop off his tongue.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I keep hearing ‘if we lose the first few games the fans will turn’ on 20:49 - Oct 25 with 1030 viewsBluecasp

I remember the same reaction some fans had to Joe Royle when he was appointed, and I quite enjoyed his first years at the club. Lets face it Lambert will be desperate to do well and his appointment is bound to wind up Budgie fans. I remember when he started at Norwich he had a who dares wins attitude and would often bring on a couple of extra strikers on in games towards the end and turn defeats and draws into wins. Even though he was Norwich boss I quite admired that approach. His Villa tenure wasn't as bad as some make up as that was a club on the slide and it has hardly improved since he left. Lets face it he can't be worse that what we have just got rid of.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024