Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Lambert 19:08 - Oct 25 with 1163 viewsDiceMan

Stuart Watson - 'Ian Culverhouse quit as Grantham manager just a few days ago. The former Norwich defender was Paul Lambert's assistant at Colchester, Norwich and Villa. Would imagine he'll be part of the #itfc package along with at least one more staff member.'

Poll: Best Sheffield Band?

Looks like Lambert on 19:11 - Oct 25 with 1053 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Liking it!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Looks like Lambert on 19:13 - Oct 25 with 1012 viewsbadadski

Looks like Lambert on 19:11 - Oct 25 by Marshalls_Mullet

Liking it!!

Just imagine if Evans has just punked him and gives the job to Burley/Butcher or some one else ha ha ha -
Looks like Lambert on 19:14 - Oct 25 with 997 viewsThe_Major

Odds on Sky Bet of 1/10. Looks like a done deal.

And all this talk of Allardyce is likely to give me nightmares. I wouldn't let him in Suffolk, let alone anywhere near Portman Road.
Looks like Lambert on 19:16 - Oct 25 with 939 viewsbadadski

Looks like Lambert on 19:14 - Oct 25 by The_Major

Odds on Sky Bet of 1/10. Looks like a done deal.

And all this talk of Allardyce is likely to give me nightmares. I wouldn't let him in Suffolk, let alone anywhere near Portman Road.

How are we going to feel when the Manager goes back to his previous team and plucks 2/3 players from it which seems to be customary? ummmmmmm

will we have to start singing Pauley Lamberts once Yellow now a Blue army?
Looks like Lambert on 19:29 - Oct 25 with 834 viewsJeff_winger

Looks like Lambert on 19:16 - Oct 25 by badadski

How are we going to feel when the Manager goes back to his previous team and plucks 2/3 players from it which seems to be customary? ummmmmmm

will we have to start singing Pauley Lamberts once Yellow now a Blue army?

I don't think there are any Lambert players left at Norwich. Was a while ago now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024