Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Leeds United v Ipswich Town - Pre-Match Press Conference - Live 09:55 - Oct 23 with 4133 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34721/twtv-leeds-united-v-ipswich-town--

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 10:28 - Oct 23 with 1201 viewsSamWhiteUK

Oh nah I'll just watch on facebook as it actually works there :P
Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 10:28 - Oct 23 with 1201 viewshadleighboyblue

Is anyone going to ask him why we have 2 international players sitting on the bench and are playing 3 out of back 4 in wrong positions
Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 10:29 - Oct 23 with 1201 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

no thats a great q
Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 10:29 - Oct 23 with 1201 viewsVeryStableGenius

He looks like a broken man who is consigned to losing his job.
Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 10:29 - Oct 23 with 1201 viewsNo9

He beleives theres a lot wrong at ITFC?
Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 10:30 - Oct 23 with 1201 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

he is telling the truth
Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 10:30 - Oct 23 with 1197 viewskpblues

He's saying the spending is causing the problem and he's right. How come everybody else can spend money and not us ?

Poll: Do you want Ipswich to be a city?

Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 10:30 - Oct 23 with 1197 viewsGavTWTD

Sam, the video above is hosted on facebook. If it's not working it's because of facebook on your device.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 10:30 - Oct 23 with 1197 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

ffp
Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 10:30 - Oct 23 with 1197 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

lol
Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 10:31 - Oct 23 with 1197 viewsportmanking

wow he's calling out Holland for saying he wants the job
Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 10:31 - Oct 23 with 1196 viewskpblues

This is getting lively !

Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 10:31 - Oct 23 with 1196 viewsportmanking

Holland with Burley as DoF?
Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 10:32 - Oct 23 with 1192 viewsVeryStableGenius

‘Help the club move forward’....that is hilarious.
Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 10:38 - Oct 23 with 1175 viewskpblues

Would still like PH given support but Burley's record as a manager is very impressive

Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 10:39 - Oct 23 with 1172 viewsDublinBlue84

Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 10:32 - Oct 23 by VeryStableGenius

‘Help the club move forward’....that is hilarious.

Comes across as trying to deflect blame as being everyone but himself.

Lots needs to change, and signing League One and Two players to move the club forward by developing over the next couple of years at expense of our own youngsters?

Give me a break. The under 23s are top of their league - why fix something that is broken when we can break something that works.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 10:40 - Oct 23 with 1166 viewsSamWhiteUK

The player is just not appearing Gav, on two devices now, and I've watched on this site before. I know I'm not the only person who has issue here either. The video works fine on the TWTD live page as it does on the ITFC page, so it's not facebook. I'm not having a go, just letting you know :)
Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 10:40 - Oct 23 with 1164 viewsportmanking

hark at her!
Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 10:40 - Oct 23 with 1161 viewsVeryStableGenius

Hurst and Doig have not been anywhere near good enough in all areas of the job.
Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 10:41 - Oct 23 with 1152 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Chris Hogg promoted to first team coach.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 10:42 - Oct 23 with 1145 viewskpblues

Thanks TWTD guys. Interesting conference

Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 10:44 - Oct 23 with 1134 viewsVeryStableGenius

...and Hogg’s Father-in-Law as the new manager?
Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 11:30 - Oct 23 with 1042 viewsgrinch

he has the charisma of a wet fish really...from these conference's you csn see his lack of enthuisasm spreads through the players very dull
Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:39 - Oct 23 with 1012 viewsronnyblue

at least with mick the pressers were alive not dead and soulless
Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Oct 23 with 1011 viewsronnyblue

Burley as dof with hogg and nash running the team ! This man is talking garbage , the only progress he is taking us is backwards and following coventry and others to oblivion
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024