Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY 10:22 - Oct 21 with 3138 viewsPaddy39

I've never been an outer, but Paul Hurst takes the biscuit. I have never seen us play so badly. Why pump high balls to Freddie who has no chance against 6ft plus defenders and playing so many people out of position. That has to be Grant Wards worst performance ever in any team he has played for. Why take Edwards off at least he was trying and it's time BART was back between the sticks.

The manager to get us going again is "STEVE BRUCE" I think he's still available now get out there and get him in or say hello to DIV 1.

Poll: Should we retire our No.9 shirt for one season after losing Paul Mariner RIP?

A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY on 10:30 - Oct 21 with 3102 viewsjjblue84

Ah, Steve Bruce. The new Mick McCarthy. So another 5 years of dull football in the same division awaits? Is this what you want?

We should stick with the manager and let him get us out of this mess. It could open up a future we've been denied under old dinosaurs...
A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY on 10:31 - Oct 21 with 3098 viewsPaddy39

Plenty of people viewing my post but no comment on STEVE BRUCE

Poll: Should we retire our No.9 shirt for one season after losing Paul Mariner RIP?

A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY on 10:33 - Oct 21 with 3087 viewsBackToRussia

A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY on 10:31 - Oct 21 by Paddy39

Morning, Steve. Hope you're well. A ruddy face is a sign of overdrinking and excessive red meat consumption.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY on 10:33 - Oct 21 with 3079 viewsPaddy39

A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY on 10:30 - Oct 21 by jjblue84

Ah, Steve Bruce. The new Mick McCarthy. So another 5 years of dull football in the same division awaits? Is this what you want?

We should stick with the manager and let him get us out of this mess. It could open up a future we've been denied under old dinosaurs...

That's really funny this manager is out of his depth. He tried to turn the team around with to many lower Div players. Let him turn it around, from what I've seen he'd have problems turning his car around.

A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY on 10:39 - Oct 21 with 3042 viewsjjblue84

A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY on 10:33 - Oct 21 by Paddy39

That's really funny this manager is out of his depth. He tried to turn the team around with to many lower Div players. Let him turn it around, from what I've seen he'd have problems turning his car around.

Agree, let him turn it around...
A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY on 10:39 - Oct 21 with 3036 viewsBinner

May I ask why you think Bruce would be a good fit?

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY on 11:24 - Oct 21 with 2920 viewsCurrie10

Give me a ' dinosaur ' as opposed to this rubbish.........

Such a lazy childish comment people calling old skule managers dinosaurs because the press brainwash fans into expecting liquid football.

There's many a way to win a game and give me a win by any given means any day of any week over a sexy 3-3 draw.
A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY on 11:40 - Oct 21 with 2869 viewsBinner

A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY on 11:24 - Oct 21 by Currie10

Such a lazy childish comment people calling old skule managers dinosaurs because the press brainwash fans into expecting liquid football.

There's many a way to win a game and give me a win by any given means any day of any week over a sexy 3-3 draw.

Sounds like a vote for getting McCarthy back. Even he would struggle with this batch of players but I'd have him back in a heartbeat if he'd come.

Login to get fewer ads

A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY on 11:47 - Oct 21 with 2842 viewsSwansea_Blue

A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY on 10:31 - Oct 21 by Paddy39

Except the first reply.

If we had Bruce, at least we’d be able to shout ‘BROOOOOOCE’ ocassionally. He’s a real manager, but where would he take us, where do we want to be, etc? The problem isn’t the manager. We caould continue to cycle theough managers hoping to get lucky with 1 in every 5, but nothing’s going to change unless it changes at the top (be that a new owner or a new way of going about things, where THE most important football decision is taken out of ME’s hands).

If nothing changes, Bruce would be a good shout. But inspiring....?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY on 11:48 - Oct 21 with 2834 viewsjjblue84

A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY on 11:24 - Oct 21 by Currie10

Agree it’s rubbish now. But the point you’ve missed is that MM never changes, and that if results do improve under Hurst it will be a different ball game...
A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY on 11:50 - Oct 21 with 2813 viewsCheltenham_Blue

A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY on 11:47 - Oct 21 by Swansea_Blue

Except the first reply.

If we had Bruce, at least we’d be able to shout ‘BROOOOOOCE’ ocassionally. He’s a real manager, but where would he take us, where do we want to be, etc? The problem isn’t the manager. We caould continue to cycle theough managers hoping to get lucky with 1 in every 5, but nothing’s going to change unless it changes at the top (be that a new owner or a new way of going about things, where THE most important football decision is taken out of ME’s hands).

If nothing changes, Bruce would be a good shout. But inspiring....?

Has everyone has forgotten the Nodge thing?
Would he even come here?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY on 12:01 - Oct 21 with 2756 viewsBinner

A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY on 11:50 - Oct 21 by Cheltenham_Blue

Would he even come here?

Dangle enough £££s in front of him and he'd come though I don't see why people think he'd do a job for us in our present predicament.

A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY on 12:28 - Oct 21 with 2677 viewsfabian_illness

What about Fiona Bruce.
I could really get behind her.
A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY on 20:32 - Oct 21 with 2467 viewsCheltenham_Blue

A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY on 12:01 - Oct 21 by Binner

Dangle enough £££s in front of him and he'd come though I don't see why people think he'd do a job for us in our present predicament.

You realise we have an owner who is embarking on a cost cutting exercise don’t you?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY on 20:50 - Oct 21 with 2422 viewsChocorange

A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY on 11:50 - Oct 21 by Cheltenham_Blue

Would he even come here?

This is a guy who has managed Brum and Villa...

Money talks, if ME wants him, he knows what to do
A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY on 22:00 - Oct 21 with 2342 viewsEireannach_gorm

Sticking with this manager will definitely get us out of this division.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2018 23:15]
A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY on 12:26 - Oct 22 with 2107 viewsPaddy39

A NEW MANAGER - NEEDED URGENTLY on 22:00 - Oct 21 by Eireannach_gorm

Sticking with this manager will definitely get us out of this division.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2018 23:15]

And that is DOWNWARDS.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024