Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't have any FA Coaching Badges 19:58 - Oct 20 with 1623 viewsDinnernotTea

And apparently Hurst has the lot. But surely if a man is a defender and is right footed you play him at right back. If a man is a centre back you play him centre back. If a man is left footed you play him left back.

Which badge tells you otherwise?

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

I don't have any FA Coaching Badges on 20:11 - Oct 20 with 1579 viewsstrikalite

How on earth this worked at Swansea I have no idea, Donacien is all right foot and simply looked lost and left back, didn't want the ball, Chambers knew that and was reluctant to give it to him, the whole ground could see it...
I don't have any FA Coaching Badges on 20:28 - Oct 20 with 1521 viewsRegencyBlue

I don't have any FA Coaching Badges on 20:11 - Oct 20 by strikalite

How on earth this worked at Swansea I have no idea, Donacien is all right foot and simply looked lost and left back, didn't want the ball, Chambers knew that and was reluctant to give it to him, the whole ground could see it...

Except our manager it seems!
I don't have any FA Coaching Badges on 20:35 - Oct 20 with 1495 viewsBluebell

Don’t forget Knudsen replaced him at half time at Swansea.

Thought that was going to happen today when Jonas was late coming out at half time but Hurst obviously didn’t want that.
I don't have any FA Coaching Badges on 20:47 - Oct 20 with 1476 viewsGuthrum

That bit didn't really work at Swansea. Pennington was too often left marooned and outpaced on the right, Donacien being out of position led to the opening goal. But it was changed at half time, with Knudsen taking over at LB - which tightened things up considerably. Why did he start today with the combination which was so obviously less effective?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I don't have any FA Coaching Badges on 21:32 - Oct 20 with 1408 viewsBenno1960

I don't have any FA Coaching Badges on 20:47 - Oct 20 by Guthrum

That bit didn't really work at Swansea. Pennington was too often left marooned and outpaced on the right, Donacien being out of position led to the opening goal. But it was changed at half time, with Knudsen taking over at LB - which tightened things up considerably. Why did he start today with the combination which was so obviously less effective?

I thought he would start with the back four that finished at Swansea (albeit playing Pennington at RB still not right in my view)

weird, just weird
I don't have any FA Coaching Badges on 21:36 - Oct 20 with 1389 viewsDeano69

He isn’t even 60-40 or 70-30 right over left foot, it’s like 95-5, which isn’t as big an issue if you stick to right side positions.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

I don't have any FA Coaching Badges on 14:17 - Oct 21 with 1284 viewsDinnernotTea

Be interesting to see what he does at Leeds. By his logic and rules Gherken should now be out of the team. Horror mistake yesterday, horror mistake at Birmingham away. A back 5 of...

Bart
Donacien Pennington Chambers Knudsen

Surely?

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

I don't have any FA Coaching Badges on 15:09 - Oct 21 with 1244 viewspennyfathersleg

I don't have any FA Coaching Badges on 14:17 - Oct 21 by DinnernotTea

Be interesting to see what he does at Leeds. By his logic and rules Gherken should now be out of the team. Horror mistake yesterday, horror mistake at Birmingham away. A back 5 of...

Bart

Surely?

You would think so and for me this is our strongest back 4 (still not that strong!), but this is Paul hurst we’re talking about!!
Login to get fewer ads

I don't have any FA Coaching Badges on 21:13 - Oct 21 with 1137 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

I don't have any FA Coaching Badges on 14:17 - Oct 21 by DinnernotTea

Bart

Surely?

So Nsiala and Nolan -hurst Shrewsbury buys aren’t deemed good enough.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024