Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There are times I read this board and wonder... 19:02 - Oct 19 with 6020 viewsglassblower

Why does Phil do this ?

It must pay well.
There are times I read this board and wonder... on 19:04 - Oct 19 with 4568 viewsBlueBadger

Hobnobs don't come cheap nowadays.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 19:06 - Oct 19 with 4552 viewsglassblower

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 19:04 - Oct 19 by BlueBadger

That’s a bit rich (tea)

I’ll be off.
There are times I read this board and wonder... on 19:11 - Oct 19 with 4533 viewsBlueBadger

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 19:06 - Oct 19 by glassblower

That’s a bit rich (tea)

I’ll be off.

Go on then, bore(bon) off.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2018 19:11]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 19:12 - Oct 19 with 4528 viewsimsureazzure

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 19:06 - Oct 19 by glassblower

That’s a bit rich (tea)

I’ll be off.

Nice
There are times I read this board and wonder... on 19:13 - Oct 19 with 4524 viewsBlueBadger

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 19:12 - Oct 19 by imsureazzure

Nice

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 19:14 - Oct 19 with 4524 viewsglassblower

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 19:12 - Oct 19 by imsureazzure

Nice

Orio really thanks
There are times I read this board and wonder... on 21:01 - Oct 19 with 4433 viewsCoastalblue

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 19:14 - Oct 19 by glassblower

Orio really thanks

nobody mentioned a gariBALDY yet?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 21:07 - Oct 19 with 4414 viewscrunchie1978

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 19:11 - Oct 19 by BlueBadger

Has the Tommy post been deleted?
Login to get fewer ads

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 21:19 - Oct 19 with 4390 viewsVic

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 19:11 - Oct 19 by BlueBadger

Well that takes the (custard) cream.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 21:21 - Oct 19 with 4371 viewsjeera

I think it's some masochistic thing to be honest.

It's not an easy concept to digest, I've not fully grasped it either.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 21:51 - Oct 19 with 4324 viewsimsureazzure

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 21:01 - Oct 19 by Coastalblue

Are you Lincoln the two?
There are times I read this board and wonder... on 21:56 - Oct 19 with 4311 viewsEwan_Oozami

Don't give a Fig myself

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 23:55 - Oct 19 with 4216 viewsEireannach_gorm

You're really taking the biscuit now.
There are times I read this board and wonder... on 23:58 - Oct 19 with 4212 viewsfactual_blue

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 19:04 - Oct 19 by BlueBadger

Just think, if Gav were to be replaced by a chap called Gary, then the two guys running the site would be Gary and Baldy.

Take your time...

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 00:13 - Oct 20 with 4198 viewsDarth_Koont

Jaffa start a new thread for this?

Pronouns: He/Him

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 00:21 - Oct 20 with 4181 viewsimsureazzure

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 00:13 - Oct 20 by Darth_Koont

Jaffa start a new thread for this?

You want your cake and eat it?
There are times I read this board and wonder... on 02:36 - Oct 20 with 4130 viewsRyorry

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 21:01 - Oct 19 by Coastalblue

Reckon you've had your chocolate chips now, enjoy your last mints on this site

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 08:19 - Oct 20 with 4022 viewssolemio

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 23:58 - Oct 19 by factual_blue

Just think, if Gav were to be replaced by a chap called Gary, then the two guys running the site would be Gary and Baldy.

Take your time...

We await with baited breath your paper on the Italian Risorgimento.

Where I live there is a pub called the Garibaldi. I've done my best to get them to change the name to The Cavour, but will they? They will not.

Incidentally the last 17 people to suggest that Gav might be replaced have disappeared without trace. 'Bye.
There are times I read this board and wonder... on 08:34 - Oct 20 with 3997 viewshoppy

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 08:19 - Oct 20 by solemio

Where I live there is a pub called the Garibaldi. I've done my best to get them to change the name to The Cavour, but will they? They will not.

Incidentally the last 17 people to suggest that Gav might be replaced have disappeared without trace. 'Bye.

How come Trace continues to get away with it then?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 09:30 - Oct 20 with 3955 viewsjeera

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 08:19 - Oct 20 by solemio

*bated*

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 09:59 - Oct 20 with 3915 viewsBluebell

I would guess there are a lot of times that Phil wonders the same thing!

Just think Phil, you could be working 9 to 5 every day and having the weekends off.

Forget that - because then you wouldn't have us lovely people to worry about!
There are times I read this board and wonder... on 10:08 - Oct 20 with 3905 viewsPhilTWTD

Not well enough for the level of hassle at the moment, to be honest. I was going to post a new thread but might as well add to this one.

We do seem to be in a situation where certain people appear to be adding threads purely to cause a row, and on sensitive subjects. No problem with controversial issues being discussed but when they clearly have no interest in debating the issue and instead are just out to poke people and call them names and then complain to us when people do the same in return it's a pain and waste of our time. It also puts other people off using the board.

Shall we just continue to ask nicely for posters to behave in a civil manner or shall we end their time on the forum. Not really got time to referee needless deliberately orchestrated rows.
There are times I read this board and wonder... on 10:22 - Oct 20 with 3869 viewsglassblower

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 10:08 - Oct 20 by PhilTWTD

Not well enough for the level of hassle at the moment, to be honest. I was going to post a new thread but might as well add to this one.

We do seem to be in a situation where certain people appear to be adding threads purely to cause a row, and on sensitive subjects. No problem with controversial issues being discussed but when they clearly have no interest in debating the issue and instead are just out to poke people and call them names and then complain to us when people do the same in return it's a pain and waste of our time. It also puts other people off using the board.

Shall we just continue to ask nicely for posters to behave in a civil manner or shall we end their time on the forum. Not really got time to referee needless deliberately orchestrated rows.

What you do is an honourable thing hosting this site which despite the silly arguments still has much going for it. I’m not here enough to cast a hard and fast judgement and obviously my views are as subjective as the next person. I just think the site would be better without the politics but guess at the end of the day it just reflects society.
There are times I read this board and wonder... on 10:26 - Oct 20 with 3855 viewsBryanPlug

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 10:22 - Oct 20 by glassblower

What you do is an honourable thing hosting this site which despite the silly arguments still has much going for it. I’m not here enough to cast a hard and fast judgement and obviously my views are as subjective as the next person. I just think the site would be better without the politics but guess at the end of the day it just reflects society.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

There are times I read this board and wonder... on 10:34 - Oct 20 with 3830 viewsLord_Lucan

There are times I read this board and just wonder.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024