Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Free beer tasting... 17:41 - Oct 19 with 1924 viewsTIB

As Phil mentioned in the article a few weeks back on Away Days, I’ll be in the Arcade Tavern before KO (12pm - 2pm) tomorrow doing some beer tasting sessions.

If you’re interested in attending, just ask at the bar and they’ll direct you. I’m looking forward to it, it’ll be a great chance to put some faces, not avatars to TWTD’ers names and of course, let you try some Away Days.

They’ll be some feedback sheets there also, if you could fill them in with comments, whether you’d like it stocked at Arcade Tavern or any possible future beer names you think Away Days should do that would be hugely appreciated.

Hopefully see some of you there

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Free beer tasting... on 21:33 - Oct 19 with 1824 viewsBlueBadger

You could just sell an empty bottle in Norfolk and call it 'Trophy Cabinet'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Free beer tasting... on 22:17 - Oct 19 with 1792 viewsTIB

Free beer tasting... on 21:33 - Oct 19 by BlueBadger

You could just sell an empty bottle in Norfolk and call it 'Trophy Cabinet'.

All empty bottles from tomorrow’s tasting will go straight into the production for “Trophy Cabinet”.

Free beer tasting... on 22:22 - Oct 19 with 1788 viewsGunnsAirkick

Hi TIB, do you do small mixed case orders of your beer? I'm not about tomorrow otherwise I would come to the Arcade!
Free beer tasting... on 23:07 - Oct 19 with 1769 viewsFenoit

Free beer tasting... on 22:22 - Oct 19 by GunnsAirkick

Hi TIB, do you do small mixed case orders of your beer? I'm not about tomorrow otherwise I would come to the Arcade!

Absolutely this. I'd love to buy a mix pack for the old man.
Free beer tasting... on 01:20 - Oct 20 with 1739 viewsBlueBadger

Free beer tasting... on 23:07 - Oct 19 by Fenoit

I would like to add to this list of Í'd like some beer but can't get here tomorrow'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

on 08:16 - Oct 20 with 1680 views_

Free beer tasting... on 23:07 - Oct 19 by Fenoit

Free beer tasting... on 09:02 - Oct 20 with 1666 viewsTIB

Free beer tasting... on 22:22 - Oct 19 by GunnsAirkick

As Libby mentioned, Hopsters stocks all three beers presently so that would be you’re best bet. There will soon be an online retailer you can order through also for those further afield

Free beer tasting... on 12:00 - Oct 20 with 1623 viewsFenoit

Free beer tasting... on 09:02 - Oct 20 by TIB

As Libby mentioned, Hopsters stocks all three beers presently so that would be you’re best bet. There will soon be an online retailer you can order through also for those further afield

If you could get some in to Beautiful Beers that would be great, and save me the trouble of trying to conceal beers at the game today!
Login to get fewer ads

Free beer tasting... on 22:41 - Oct 20 with 1558 viewsTIB

Free beer tasting... on 12:00 - Oct 20 by Fenoit

If you could get some in to Beautiful Beers that would be great, and save me the trouble of trying to conceal beers at the game today!

I spoke to Beautiful Beers but he wasn’t keen unfortunately. Did you get some from Hopsters?

Free beer tasting... on 09:03 - Oct 21 with 1486 viewsBenters2

I was in there Yesterday i was at the bar some bloke (i dont know if it was you or not) asked me if i would be interested in tasting some beers,he asked me how many people i was with i said 4,he gave me 3 tickets and said i will come and see you in a while.. i never saw them again or any of the beers?

What should i have done?
Free beer tasting... on 10:11 - Oct 21 with 1455 viewsTIB

Free beer tasting... on 09:03 - Oct 21 by Benters2

I was in there Yesterday i was at the bar some bloke (i dont know if it was you or not) asked me if i would be interested in tasting some beers,he asked me how many people i was with i said 4,he gave me 3 tickets and said i will come and see you in a while.. i never saw them again or any of the beers?

What should i have done?

That would have been one of the owners...you got given a token and then promoted to go upstairs for each sitting. Gutted you missed it sir, hopefully you’ll be able purchase some of the beers in there at some point in the future though.

Free beer tasting... on 11:27 - Oct 21 with 1441 viewsBenters2

Free beer tasting... on 10:11 - Oct 21 by TIB

That would have been one of the owners...you got given a token and then promoted to go upstairs for each sitting. Gutted you missed it sir, hopefully you’ll be able purchase some of the beers in there at some point in the future though.

Oh ok yeah thanks I will be back!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024