Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berqa 14:03 - Oct 8 with 7533 viewsWadeyBlue

She loved it. Hopefully ive converted her to be an ipswich fan.

She's a bit worried about coming to the next home game as her faith is very strong and she will be wearing the full berqa head to toe. So she (and me) would appreciate it if everyone made her feel welcome. Cheers.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2018 14:17]

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berkha on 14:03 - Oct 8 with 6320 viewsReuser_is_God

What?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berkha on 14:09 - Oct 8 with 6263 viewsBlueBadger

I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berkha on 14:03 - Oct 8 by Reuser_is_God

What?

I know, right? Why has someone reported a misspelling of 'burkha' as abuse?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berkha on 14:10 - Oct 8 with 6274 viewsclive_baker

Disappointing to hear anyone would be nervous to visit Portman Road due to what they were wearing. Surprises me TBH.

Unless it was a Norwich shirt of course.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berkha on 14:11 - Oct 8 with 6260 viewspennblue

Tell her not to worry, we pray before every game.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berqa on 14:20 - Oct 8 with 6181 viewsfooters

She should have a few pints beforehand to calm her nerves.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berkha on 14:22 - Oct 8 with 6166 viewsFrimleyBlue

I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berkha on 14:10 - Oct 8 by clive_baker

Disappointing to hear anyone would be nervous to visit Portman Road due to what they were wearing. Surprises me TBH.

Unless it was a Norwich shirt of course.

Just be prepared if there is a form of searching.

Please don't take this as an offensive post, but there's been an increase in anti-terrorism exercises at football clubs around the country, you may have seen them at PR with the cars parked, so whilst in no way can anyone claim it's down to 1 set religion, she may be approached out of caution.

Gents on forum, please don't try to twist this into a negative post, and claim i'm something i'm not,

I hope what I've written above is as non offensive as it could be whilst just trying to help incase they, as a couple feel a bit 'watched'

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berkha on 14:32 - Oct 8 with 6080 viewsBlueBadger

I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berkha on 14:11 - Oct 8 by pennblue

I've quite often invoked the name of one of Allah's prophets at PR.

As in 'Jesus Christ you Blues, please could somebody at least THINK about having a shot on goal'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berqa on 14:37 - Oct 8 with 6048 viewsDeano69

Wearing a fancy tea bag?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Login to get fewer ads

I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berqa on 14:40 - Oct 8 with 6030 viewssparks

I am not at all clear whether this is a serious post, or some point being made? Are you a muslim Wadey?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berqa on 15:11 - Oct 8 with 5900 viewsjpring89

Fishing

Poll: What irritates you more ?

I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berkha on 15:16 - Oct 8 with 5873 viewsFrimleyBlue

I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berkha on 14:22 - Oct 8 by FrimleyBlue

Please don't take this as an offensive post, but there's been an increase in anti-terrorism exercises at football clubs around the country, you may have seen them at PR with the cars parked, so whilst in no way can anyone claim it's down to 1 set religion, she may be approached out of caution.

Gents on forum, please don't try to twist this into a negative post, and claim i'm something i'm not,

I hope what I've written above is as non offensive as it could be whilst just trying to help incase they, as a couple feel a bit 'watched'

Zed, not sure of the downvote, just trying to help a couple ( if the post is genuine) to feel as comfortable as possible on their visit to PR.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berkha on 16:44 - Oct 8 with 5632 viewsBenters2

I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berkha on 14:11 - Oct 8 by pennblue

Wasnt there a 'should we serve Halal meat' thread the other day?

Its a football game wear what you want.
I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berkha on 16:57 - Oct 8 with 5571 viewsBenters2

I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berkha on 14:22 - Oct 8 by FrimleyBlue

I didnt know what those Police cars were parked like that for.

Never thought about it before.

Crazy times.
I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berqa on 17:18 - Oct 8 with 5517 viewsJ2BLUE

Why didn't she wear the full version on Saturday?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berqa on 17:46 - Oct 8 with 5429 viewsGlasgowBlue

I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berqa on 17:18 - Oct 8 by J2BLUE

Why didn't she wear the full version on Saturday?

Away kit?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berqa on 18:14 - Oct 8 with 5336 viewsBenters2

I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berqa on 17:46 - Oct 8 by GlasgowBlue

Away kit?

I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berqa on 19:02 - Oct 8 with 5232 viewsfloridablue

Aahh but can she belly dance? could be interesting half -time entertainment
I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berqa on 05:25 - Oct 9 with 4877 viewsBenters2

I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berqa on 19:02 - Oct 8 by floridablue

Aahh but can she belly dance? could be interesting half -time entertainment

No but i can!

#lardarse
I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berqa on 07:41 - Oct 9 with 4762 viewsSwailsey

What an incredibly unique thread.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berqa on 11:47 - Oct 9 with 4511 viewsSamWhiteUK

I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berqa on 07:41 - Oct 9 by Swailsey

What an incredibly unique thread.

Makes a change doesn't it?
I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berqa on 11:58 - Oct 9 with 4488 viewsGlebeTractor

Can't imagine there will be a problem at all.

Ipswich is a very multi-cultural Town now.

Most people in the Cobbold Stand are covered head to toe anyway, just normally in tartan blankets.

Poll: Was that the worst game you've been to? If not, what was?

I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berqa on 12:36 - Oct 9 with 4391 viewsRob88

What is her view on the idea of offering halal food in the ground?
I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berqa on 12:44 - Oct 9 with 4350 viewsJeff_winger

If she enjoys her time at the game, you should get a players name and number on the back of her burka for Christmas.

Edit: not sure if her religion do Christmas presents maybe just give it as a " new relationship trying to impress you present"
I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berqa on 12:48 - Oct 9 with 4322 viewsRob88

I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berqa on 12:44 - Oct 9 by Jeff_winger

If she enjoys her time at the game, you should get a players name and number on the back of her burka for Christmas.

Edit: not sure if her religion do Christmas presents maybe just give it as a " new relationship trying to impress you present"

A good majority don't do Christmas.
I was there Saturday and so was my new girlfriend. Wearing her berkha on 13:48 - Oct 9 with 4174 viewsKeaneish

I was a ringer for a Saturday side in a religious 11a--side once. They prayed at kick-off, half-time and full time and there wasn't a single swear word uttered. Other than playing against a prison side in their prison, i think it's the weirdest game i've ever played in.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024