Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not nearly enough...... 18:31 - Oct 6 with 4922 viewsHoppersblue10

Fickle fans on here tonight

Sometimes it takes a step or two backwards to begin to move forward again.

COYBs

Poll: Who do you want to win on Sunday?

Not nearly enough...... on 09:05 - Oct 7 with 553 viewsChocorange

Not nearly enough...... on 08:12 - Oct 7 by Rob88

Spot on.

At this rate of points accumulation we will still get relegated. Yesterday was a positive sign results wise but we need to in increase the rate we are accumulating points so don’t count your chickens......

Hopefully we will build on yesterday’s result and next time produce a more of an assured performance.

For those of us at the game, we had a bloody great day out.

Thoughts before the match , of a long miserable journey home after another defeat and poor performance proved to be wide of the mark.

Yes, we started poorly, but give Swansea some credit for that. A Premier league team only a few months ago.
Pennington struggled to start with as he was targeted by them, and PH needs to be aware other teams may do the same, being in an unfamiliar position no doubt contributed to his 2 bookings and sending off last week, teams with tricky left wingers will look to exploit that.
Having said PH did move Ward across to swap with Edwards in front of MP at times which helped.

But enjoy the three points and yes we need more , but today I saw a team with fight and ability, if we have those we have hope !
Not nearly enough...... on 09:52 - Oct 7 with 526 views44_not_out

I’m very Happy we won and it was vital given Preston’s result. But I still find Hurst dull, uninspiring and believe he’s out of his depth (Is this allowed given there appears to be cause for an open top bus ride around the town?)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024