Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock 16:15 - Sep 24 with 2699 viewsjpring89

Till the end of season and keep us up like he did with an awful Rotherham side. I can see it happening.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 16:16 - Sep 24 with 2690 viewschicoazul

I would be amazed if they sacked Warnock.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 16:17 - Sep 24 with 2682 viewsReuser_is_God

They won’t sack Warnock.

They’ll get relegated this season regardless so they’re best off keeping him to lead them next year with parachute money.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 16:22 - Sep 24 with 2631 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

They won't sack Warnock, a good manager who just hasn't got the resources in the premier league, very similar to David Wagner.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 16:29 - Sep 24 with 2610 viewsGarv

Crikey.

How are we ever going to move forward as a club if we all crap ourselves when things get a little difficult?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 16:31 - Sep 24 with 2585 viewsNazemariner

I can't think of a worse possible scenario.
Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 16:34 - Sep 24 with 2568 viewsCurrie10

In a heartbeat. Would LOVE Colin.
Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 16:35 - Sep 24 with 2563 viewsCurrie10

Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 16:31 - Sep 24 by Nazemariner

Erm, explain?

Warnock's won what, 8 promotions?!

He saved a terrible Rotherham side.

Are you not a fan of taking Cardiff, from bottom of the league, to 12th, to automatic promotion in the space of 18 months?

Do you understand football?
[Post edited 24 Sep 2018 16:35]
Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 16:35 - Sep 24 with 2568 viewschicoazul

Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 16:29 - Sep 24 by Garv

Crikey.

How are we ever going to move forward as a club if we all crap ourselves when things get a little difficult?

I am so sick of people coming out with this line. We face a situation unprecedented in our modern history but people are accused of panicking.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 16:36 - Sep 24 with 2556 viewsCurrie10

Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 16:35 - Sep 24 by chicoazul

I am so sick of people coming out with this line. We face a situation unprecedented in our modern history but people are accused of panicking.

Likewise.

Sure, if people want to throw me in the panic category, go on then.

We're a shower. End of.
Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 16:36 - Sep 24 with 2553 viewsSpruceMoose

Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 16:31 - Sep 24 by Nazemariner

Ahem.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 16:41 - Sep 24 with 2519 viewsGarv

Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 16:35 - Sep 24 by chicoazul

We are panicking.

This is the first 'rookie' manager we've had since Jim who in a similar way has ambitions of playing the football on the floor. This, and his success in the lower leagues, is basically the reason we got him.

So we're going to bin the experiment after 10 games and resort to Jewell/McCarthy types? Manager comes in, saves us, fans eventually get bored and say we need a new direction. Cycle repeats. No thanks.

It's been said a lot but I'm going to say it again. We need to give this a bit of time. Keane didn't win for 15 games, now we know he was a dud, but he got us to 15th after a terrible start.

Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 16:53 - Sep 24 with 2477 viewsCurrie10

Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 16:41 - Sep 24 by Garv

We are panicking.

This is the first 'rookie' manager we've had since Jim who in a similar way has ambitions of playing the football on the floor. This, and his success in the lower leagues, is basically the reason we got him.

So we're going to bin the experiment after 10 games and resort to Jewell/McCarthy types? Manager comes in, saves us, fans eventually get bored and say we need a new direction. Cycle repeats. No thanks.

It's been said a lot but I'm going to say it again. We need to give this a bit of time. Keane didn't win for 15 games, now we know he was a dud, but he got us to 15th after a terrible start.

No no, Hurst is no rookie.

He's had many a game at the helm of clubs.

His record pre us was superb. Absolutely class, I'll give Hurst that.

Since joining us, for whatever reason, he's made some of the most ridiculous decisions I have ever known a manager made here.

Take Donacien for example, doing well and then booted out the squad.

It's not just 1/ 2 / 3 / 4 questionable decisions, it's tonnes.

To date - he's been an absolute calamity.

Jim did a great job until given ££££ January 2008.

Sure, a wobbly start 06/07 but did alright given budget / squad.
Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 18:23 - Sep 24 with 2292 viewspickles110564

Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 16:41 - Sep 24 by Garv

We are panicking.

Wants to play the ball on the floor. Sorry did not see that on Saturday. Firstly you have to have the ball to start with and complete at least a few passes.
I will give Nolan his due, was able to pick out plenty of passes shame they were not too his team mates
Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 18:26 - Sep 24 with 2281 viewschicoazul

We are panicking.

He's not a rookie you div, hes been managing for nearly ten years.

Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 18:29 - Sep 24 with 2264 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 16:16 - Sep 24 by chicoazul

I would be amazed if they sacked Warnock.

were more likely get Ollie the old qtr manager
Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 18:43 - Sep 24 with 2217 viewsflimflam

We are panicking.

If we got rid of PH now and got in one of the merry go round managers then I would hand all 3 of our season tickets back instantly.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2018 18:43]

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 19:11 - Sep 24 with 2166 viewsGarv

Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 18:26 - Sep 24 by chicoazul

He's not a rookie you div, hes been managing for nearly ten years.

Don't call someone on the internet a div, you absolute child.

He's a rookie Championship manager. He's 'up and coming', whatever phrase you want to use.

Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 19:18 - Sep 24 with 2136 viewsSuperblue95

Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 18:29 - Sep 24 by BtreeBlueBlood

were more likely get Ollie the old qtr manager

He may be crap, but it's a bit harsh to say he's only a quarter of a manager

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 19:25 - Sep 24 with 2111 viewsGarv

Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 18:23 - Sep 24 by pickles110564

Wants to play the ball on the floor. Sorry did not see that on Saturday. Firstly you have to have the ball to start with and complete at least a few passes.
I will give Nolan his due, was able to pick out plenty of passes shame they were not too his team mates

Well you weren't watching then.

Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 07:53 - Sep 25 with 1854 viewsCurrie10

Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 19:11 - Sep 24 by Garv

Don't call someone on the internet a div, you absolute child.

He's a rookie Championship manager. He's 'up and coming', whatever phrase you want to use.

He's Paul Jewell in disguise ;)
Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 07:55 - Sep 25 with 1848 viewsBloomBlue

So you're saying style is irrelevant it's about winning whatever style we play.
Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 08:06 - Sep 25 with 1840 viewsCurrie10

Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 07:55 - Sep 25 by BloomBlue

So you're saying style is irrelevant it's about winning whatever style we play.

in an ideal world, Fiorentina ;) , I'd like results WITH sexy football.

I would like a time machine to BFJ circa 2003-05.

However, if you were to offer me just one of the two - results all day long.

People banging on about style of play during Mick - well he's gone - new manager and that drum isn't being beaten quite so loud. Funny that.

Also, apparently people were staying away due to Mick - well 14k Saturday doesn't exactly add up with that argument either!

It's not snowboarding, we don't get bonus points for a grab or something stylish. It's not rugby, we don't get a bonus point for goals scored.

If we could get results and play great footy, fantastic.

However, good players cost ££££.
Cardiff sack Warnock. Ipswich sack Hurst. Ipswich appoint Warnock on 08:15 - Sep 25 with 1829 viewsbluefunk

Unprecedented you say, so what about Jewell’s finale, when we were cut adrift at the bottom, and Keanes wonderful no wins in 14 start to the season? I’m no more impressed by Hurst than you are, currently, but we have been here before, and recently
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024