Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's your biggest beef with the Paul Hurst regime 08:16 - Sep 24 with 2103 viewsAlfBuksh

What's your biggest beef with the Paul Hurst regime on 08:46 - Sep 24 with 2033 viewsblueconscience

My only beef with the current regime is what it has changed these forums into!!!

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

What's your biggest beef with the Paul Hurst regime on 08:47 - Sep 24 with 2021 viewsDanTheMan

I think my biggest issue is the lack of points.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

What's your biggest beef with the Paul Hurst regime on 09:20 - Sep 24 with 1976 viewsElephantintheRoom

Is there a vegan option?

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

What's your biggest beef with the Paul Hurst regime on 09:21 - Sep 24 with 1975 viewsReuser_is_God

We haven’t won any games.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

What's your biggest beef with the Paul Hurst regime on 13:55 - Sep 24 with 1843 viewsHARRY10

What's your biggest beef with the Paul Hurst regime on 09:20 - Sep 24 by ElephantintheRoom

Is there a vegan option?

We are not a top side, too many sat on their rump doing nothing.

Hurst needs to chuck his ideas, give the players a good roasting at half time and make sure the loanees have a steak in our fortunes - otherwise we will continue as a brisket case.

Play more down the flanks, fillet in when.... (that's enough, ed)
What's your biggest beef with the Paul Hurst regime on 18:38 - Sep 24 with 1758 viewsHARRY10

What's your biggest beef with the Paul Hurst regime on 13:55 - Sep 24 by HARRY10

We are not a top side, too many sat on their rump doing nothing.

Hurst needs to chuck his ideas, give the players a good roasting at half time and make sure the loanees have a steak in our fortunes - otherwise we will continue as a brisket case.

Play more down the flanks, fillet in when.... (that's enough, ed)

Is Hurst really a bully ?

What happened to that Argentinian signing, Ray Bentos or the Aberdeen chap Angus ?
What's your biggest beef with the Paul Hurst regime on 18:46 - Sep 24 with 1739 viewsflimflam

My beef is with drama queens starting pointless polls

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

What's your biggest beef with the Paul Hurst regime on 18:47 - Sep 24 with 1729 viewsSpruceMoose

What's your biggest beef with the Paul Hurst regime on 18:46 - Sep 24 by flimflam

My beef is with drama queens starting pointless polls

60% of voters disagree with out. Out means Out!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

What's your biggest beef with the Paul Hurst regime on 18:50 - Sep 24 with 1720 viewsflimflam

What's your biggest beef with the Paul Hurst regime on 18:47 - Sep 24 by SpruceMoose

60% of voters disagree with out. Out means Out!

I wont take any poll serious on here knowing most of the regular loons who frequent the place

What's your biggest beef with the Paul Hurst regime on 18:52 - Sep 24 with 1710 viewsSpruceMoose

What's your biggest beef with the Paul Hurst regime on 18:50 - Sep 24 by flimflam

I wont take any poll serious on here knowing most of the regular loons who frequent the place

It's funny how who falls in and out of the loon category changes depending on ones own point of view.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

What's your biggest beef with the Paul Hurst regime on 18:56 - Sep 24 with 1699 viewsflimflam

What's your biggest beef with the Paul Hurst regime on 18:52 - Sep 24 by SpruceMoose

It's funny how who falls in and out of the loon category changes depending on ones own point of view.

Yes.

Is that not allowed?

What's your biggest beef with the Paul Hurst regime on 19:03 - Sep 24 with 1687 viewsSpruceMoose

What's your biggest beef with the Paul Hurst regime on 18:56 - Sep 24 by flimflam

Yes.

Is that not allowed?

Of course it is. Just an observation. First time I've ever been early to the 'manager out' party. Interesting to be on the other side of things for once.

What's your biggest beef with the Paul Hurst regime on 19:55 - Sep 24 with 1645 viewsflimflam

What's your biggest beef with the Paul Hurst regime on 19:03 - Sep 24 by SpruceMoose

Of course it is. Just an observation. First time I've ever been early to the 'manager out' party. Interesting to be on the other side of things for once.

Don't get me wrong I am concerned but who wouldn't be when we are 2nd bottom.

But we got what most of us wanted so now have to see it through as pulling the trigger now will only make things worse.

There are good players at the club PH just needs to put the jigsaw together and hope the last piece is not lost down the back of the sofa.

What's your biggest beef with the Paul Hurst regime on 20:42 - Sep 24 with 1594 viewsbrazil1982

....that there has not been one positive impact.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024