Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hands up if you booed yesterday 08:12 - Sep 23 with 7072 viewsKeaneish

Last season it got pelters on here, a crime, how dare it be so at our leniant family club. It's not got a mention this weekend or in midweek. How come? Is it acceptable now?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 13:18 - Sep 23 with 2961 views3_5_2

Christ, are we having this debate already?

I don't think anyone can say "you should / should not boo" Each to their own

For the record I didn't but I did say something along the lines of " what a bag of sh1e that was" to no-one in particular as I shuffled out of the ground

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 13:53 - Sep 23 with 2935 viewspatrickswell

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 12:49 - Sep 23 by BerlinBlue

No, the only message it sends to him is that there are some astoundingly impatient and short-sighted fans among our fanbase who are going to make life hell for him.

He’s been making life hell for himself ever since he got here.
Hands up if you booed yesterday on 13:59 - Sep 23 with 2928 viewspatrickswell

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 13:10 - Sep 23 by Ryorry

Didn't you used to be a sensible poster, or did I imagine it?

No, I’ve often thrown my toys out of the pram in despair when I’ve witnessed such rank incompetence and self-sabotage as that displayed by 3/4 of the managers that Evans has employed.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 14:05]
Hands up if you booed yesterday on 18:14 - Sep 23 with 2886 viewshaughleyblue74

No I didn't I was more lost for words and felt like the weather miserable
Hands up if you booed yesterday on 19:39 - Sep 23 with 2861 viewsKeaneish

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 13:18 - Sep 23 by 3_5_2

Christ, are we having this debate already?

I don't think anyone can say "you should / should not boo" Each to their own

For the record I didn't but I did say something along the lines of " what a bag of sh1e that was" to no-one in particular as I shuffled out of the ground

It's happened twice in a week so I thought it relevant. I treated myself to a posh seat in the cobbold upper and it was pretty loud up there.

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 19:57 - Sep 23 with 2848 viewsCuffy81

I didn't boo, I uttered 'that wasn't good enough'. Looking back I don't feel guilty about it
Hands up if you booed yesterday on 20:04 - Sep 23 with 2841 viewstextbackup

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 11:14 - Sep 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

Area 4/5?

im almost 100% sure I sit across the isle from you, next to where the steward stands at entrance/exit, anyway ill be honest I heard booing at final whistle but not in that area? where are the group you are talking of? im section 4 row M

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 20:05 - Sep 23 with 2842 viewsHARRY10

yes, booing

I'm sure that both the players and the manager didn't know that things were not going well until some boo'ed
Login to get fewer ads

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 20:05 - Sep 23 with 2835 viewsjeera

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 13:08 - Sep 23 by Blueorder

Booing is for the panto.

So you see it as beneath you.

Or even behind you.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 20:12 - Sep 23 with 2829 viewstextbackup

in all my time going I booed after the game vs (I cant remember) that resulted in MM getting players in a huddle on the pitch, my only ever time after 2/3 years of being massively anti the management.

didn't even boo after the Norwich 5-1, was a mixture of being too pissed, and being absolutely digusted with the team...

booing after the managers 4/5th home game really does go to show that this club/fan base is a fcking state. so many of our supporters have never played the game, and that is so telling in the absolute sht you hear shouted around.

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 20:37 - Sep 23 with 2814 viewsSuperfrans

I know some people like to vent and all that, but I’ve never booed and don’t know why I would. What’s the point?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 20:49 - Sep 23 with 2803 viewsKeaneish

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 20:12 - Sep 23 by textbackup

in all my time going I booed after the game vs (I cant remember) that resulted in MM getting players in a huddle on the pitch, my only ever time after 2/3 years of being massively anti the management.

didn't even boo after the Norwich 5-1, was a mixture of being too pissed, and being absolutely digusted with the team...

booing after the managers 4/5th home game really does go to show that this club/fan base is a fcking state. so many of our supporters have never played the game, and that is so telling in the absolute sht you hear shouted around.

I bet not many on here have provided any insight into how they would have gone about breaking down two solid banks of four. There's always going to be a varying level of football knowledge and it's obvious to see why the frustration split over yesterday given the last few years but booing just puts moral lower.

Despite the lack of chances, Portman Road hasn't been this much of a fortress since Magic was in charge! Scant consolation for some.

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 20:53 - Sep 23 with 2802 viewsBloomBlue

It's the ignorance of Town fans booing after only 9 games why we'll never attract a new owner.
Hands up if you booed yesterday on 21:01 - Sep 23 with 2791 viewstextbackup

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 20:49 - Sep 23 by Keaneish

I bet not many on here have provided any insight into how they would have gone about breaking down two solid banks of four. There's always going to be a varying level of football knowledge and it's obvious to see why the frustration split over yesterday given the last few years but booing just puts moral lower.

Despite the lack of chances, Portman Road hasn't been this much of a fortress since Magic was in charge! Scant consolation for some.

as soon as they got him sent off, as everyone was celebrating like wild animals in such joy, my mate said "they'll put 10 men behind ball now and we cant break that down"

we'd have been better off if it was 11 v 11

I actually think the subs were positive, graham came on and beat his man everytime.
no doubting it was a poor game, and I do worry, but a few positive signs

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 21:39 - Sep 23 with 2770 viewsMillsey

Nope
Hands up if you booed yesterday on 21:47 - Sep 23 with 2758 viewsjeera

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 20:49 - Sep 23 by Keaneish

"I bet not many on here have provided any insight into how they would have gone about breaking down two solid banks of four. There's always going to be a varying level of football knowledge and it's obvious to see why the frustration split over yesterday given the last few years but booing just puts moral lower. "

Some 95% of the responses on this thread of yours have confirmed they didn't boo.

Yet you seem to be going ahead with this stance regardless. Is this what they call a Straw Man?

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 22:24 - Sep 23 with 2733 viewsKeaneish

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 21:47 - Sep 23 by jeera

"I bet not many on here have provided any insight into how they would have gone about breaking down two solid banks of four. There's always going to be a varying level of football knowledge and it's obvious to see why the frustration split over yesterday given the last few years but booing just puts moral lower. "

Some 95% of the responses on this thread of yours have confirmed they didn't boo.

Yet you seem to be going ahead with this stance regardless. Is this what they call a Straw Man?

Er...not sure what the point is?
The booing was very loud at PR yesterday and very real despite most TWTDers on this thread not being a part of it. It was a post to discuss the merits of it from both sides. Straw men are scarecrows aren't they?

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 02:43 - Sep 24 with 2703 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 10:29 - Sep 23 by Sarge

No. I wouldn’t boo my team if we were 10-0 down against Norwich. Don’t see what it achieves, the players already know they didn’t play well.

Think everyone is different.
But at the end of the day, if fans pay £25 for 90 minutes of entertainment, and they're not happy. By god they are well within their rights to let the players know.
If the fans don't turn up, then the club doesn't exist, and the fans won't turn up if they're not happy with the entertainment.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 06:18 - Sep 24 with 2676 viewsjeera

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 22:24 - Sep 23 by Keaneish

Er...not sure what the point is?
The booing was very loud at PR yesterday and very real despite most TWTDers on this thread not being a part of it. It was a post to discuss the merits of it from both sides. Straw men are scarecrows aren't they?

Because you seemed keen [Keane?] to have a pop at people "on here" who so far don't appear to exist.

Your words, "on here".

It's no good afterwards saying that's not what you meant and it's somehow my fault for misinterpreting.

Say what you mean in future without attempting to involve other forum users then.

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 07:10 - Sep 24 with 2666 viewsKeaneish

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 06:18 - Sep 24 by jeera

Because you seemed keen [Keane?] to have a pop at people "on here" who so far don't appear to exist.

Your words, "on here".

It's no good afterwards saying that's not what you meant and it's somehow my fault for misinterpreting.

Say what you mean in future without attempting to involve other forum users then.

Why not? You did misinterpret. Last season the board lit up about booing, this season not a peep. It's not a dig, just a question to discover how far we've slipped as a fan base if it's considered the norm now.

Why the need to pick holes? No one else has.

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 07:13 - Sep 24 with 2661 viewsBenters2

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 20:53 - Sep 23 by BloomBlue

It's the ignorance of Town fans booing after only 9 games why we'll never attract a new owner.

Did you hear that boo?

Fk it im not buying that football club lol!
Hands up if you booed yesterday on 07:23 - Sep 24 with 2650 viewsdissboy2

I suppose its peoples rights to do it if they want as they've paid to watch.But its not nice or clever. I never have and never would boo our own
Hands up if you booed yesterday on 08:01 - Sep 24 with 2634 viewsBenters2

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 19:57 - Sep 23 by Cuffy81

I didn't boo, I uttered 'that wasn't good enough'. Looking back I don't feel guilty about it

I didnt boo at the radio either,you know.

Bolton going down to 10 men didnt help either tbh,it just made everybody think town would win.

It just added more preasure on the poor little loves x.
Hands up if you booed yesterday on 09:06 - Sep 24 with 2610 viewsmonytowbray

Only paedophiles and middle lane hoggers boo their own team.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Hands up if you booed yesterday on 09:18 - Sep 24 with 2592 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

We need to come up with a counter boo noise to express our disapproval of the booers.......'baa' maybe.....could be the highlight of the match.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024