Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surely this is some form of child abuse? 18:11 - Sep 20 with 1307 viewsDanTheMan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45585070

Chris Evans' wife has given birth to twins - a boy and a girl.

The BBC Radio 2 breakfast show host said: "Ping and Pong arrived safe and well last night. Both healthy, both strong, happy and blessed, as was mum throughout."

Fooking Ping and Pong.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Surely this is some form of child abuse? on 18:13 - Sep 20 with 1288 viewsSpruceMoose

Are they the actual names or just placeholders until they decide/want to actually announce the real names.

I hope to God that's what is going on anyway...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Surely this is some form of child abuse? on 18:15 - Sep 20 with 1281 viewsDanTheMan

Surely this is some form of child abuse? on 18:13 - Sep 20 by SpruceMoose

Are they the actual names or just placeholders until they decide/want to actually announce the real names.

Oh it does just say they are placeholders, must have missed that bit. I was very caught up on thinking they'd lost their minds.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Surely this is some form of child abuse? on 18:16 - Sep 20 with 1276 viewsGuthrum

Surely this is some form of child abuse? on 18:13 - Sep 20 by SpruceMoose

It's just the shortened forms. He's Pinguinnorthdakotafosburyflop and she's Pongoliantwestsamoatiddlyplop.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Surely this is some form of child abuse? on 18:34 - Sep 20 with 1224 viewscaught-in-limbo

Would you have preferred them to be called Table and Tennis?
[Post edited 20 Sep 2018 19:29]

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Surely this is some form of child abuse? on 18:34 - Sep 20 with 1224 viewsfactual_blue

And, to compound matters, their father is Chris Evans.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Surely this is some form of child abuse? on 18:38 - Sep 20 with 1220 viewsBlueorder

Surely this is some form of child abuse? on 18:34 - Sep 20 by factual_blue

And, to compound matters, their father is Chris Evans.

Or even Wiff & Waff
Surely this is some form of child abuse? on 19:46 - Sep 20 with 1147 viewsconnorscontract

It's subconscious, I reckon.

Sometime in the dim and distant past Evans was on an alcohol-fuelled hazy night out with Gazza and Jimmy Five-Bellies, and ended up in a bar where a lady sat on a table, legs akimbo, and fired out some table tennis balls.

Either that or the kids have very white skin and are very, very bald.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024