Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on lads and lassies 16:03 - Sep 20 with 1331 viewshadleighboyblue

Can we have a break from all the negativity and get behind the manager and the team on Saturday .

We had enough of splits between supporters last season , give the new manager a chance , I think he will come good and prove to be a good manager for ITFC . He speaks very honestly .

We all want what is good for ITFC , we may have different opinions , that's part of football, but at the end of the day we want Town to succeed .

There were positive things in the 2nd half on tuesday and the team worked their socks off to get something from the game , so let's build on those rather than keep on about other aspects . We got a well deserved point against an in form team .
Come on lads and lassies on 16:14 - Sep 20 with 1313 viewsRyorry

Woof!

(that's a btw!)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Come on lads and lassies on 16:53 - Sep 20 with 1276 viewsfactual_blue

Depends who the manager is come Saturday.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Come on lads and lassies on 17:54 - Sep 20 with 1244 viewscaught-in-limbo

We all want a successful Town manager, so it makes sense to give him and the team the best shot possible at attaining that success.

If we get behind the team and he still fails, fair enough - but this negativity, so early on, serves only to disrupt the team more.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Come on lads and lassies on 18:12 - Sep 20 with 1228 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

......with smiles upon your faces, running down to Portman Road......

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Come on lads and lassies on 18:33 - Sep 20 with 1208 viewsCurrie10

Everyone in the ground Saturday should certainly get behind Hurst and the players for the duration of the game for sure.
Come on lads and lassies on 22:56 - Sep 20 with 1152 views44_not_out

Come on lads and lassies on 18:33 - Sep 20 by Currie10

Everyone in the ground Saturday should certainly get behind Hurst and the players for the duration of the game for sure.

All 13,000 of us!
Come on lads and lassies on 12:14 - Sep 21 with 1082 viewsCurrie10

Come on lads and lassies on 22:56 - Sep 20 by 44_not_out

All 13,000 of us!

Could be 29,200, could be 12,100

I never get why people get on the sides backs during a game.

People may say I'm a fine one to talk x y z, but I assure you during a game I always get behind the lads home and away.
Come on lads and lassies on 12:22 - Sep 21 with 1076 viewsFenboyBlue

I was down yesterday when I heard the "Give Peas A Chance" graffiti was gone from a bridge over the M25 after 20 years.
But today I'm cheered up no end after hearing they're tried out ecstacy on an octopus and I'm imagining the octopus going batsh1t crazy throwing shapes everywhere when they play it something like Voodoo People by Prodigy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024