Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positivity OTT 19:10 - Sep 19 with 1028 viewsgibbsm1

I’d like to be positive after the second half last night but are people not getting a bit carried away?

Credit for the change in system at half time could be slightly tempered as it was so obvious something had to change!

It was fast and furious in the second half but wouldn’t have been a surprise to have lost. I think judgeme t (good or bad) should be held back until full time Saturday. At the point we will be 20% of the way through the season and should look at the 9 games as a whole.

I still hold the thought that we have a generally decent squad but sceptical on whether this manager will get the best out of it in a consistent fashion.

Too few players with genuine championship quality and that will be the problem when it comes to stringing a run of good performances together.
Positivity OTT on 19:58 - Sep 19 with 969 viewsm14_blue

Who's got carried away?

I think people are clinging to whatever positive they can find at the moment but I don't think anyone's thinking everything is great again.
Positivity OTT on 20:03 - Sep 19 with 958 viewsStewart27

Saw a lot of this last night.

The second half was good, but the first half shocking etc etc. Playing off one another to suit the post.

Why can’t we just say it was a good point against a very good team. Brentford were and still are my tip to win the league.
Positivity OTT on 20:05 - Sep 19 with 947 viewsHerbivore

Yeah, this place has just been overflowing with positivity the past 24 hours.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Positivity OTT on 08:28 - Sep 20 with 813 viewsblueconscience

Can’t seem to win on these forums nowadays. You show a bit of negativity and get shot down by Forum Section A, or if you show a bit of positivity you get shot down by Forum Section B.

Just chill out people, it is only a game and life is too short.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2018 8:35]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024