Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoffeinheim - incredible to watch 18:35 - Sep 19 with 1040 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Unbelievably slick on the counter attack. Winning away at Shaktar Donetsk 2-1
Village of 3,000. Manager aged 31 years old. Incredible stuff.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Hoffeinheim - incredible to watch on 19:16 - Sep 19 with 1004 viewsRobTheMonk

My friends and I went on a roadtrip around Europe about 6 years back and got on the track at Hoffenheim. There was some car show going on - loads of really expensive V8 style cars. We were in a BMV estate with loads of vinyl wraps, a roofbox and a bunch of GoPro's. We wern't even meant to be there lol.

My friends are car nuts so wanted to see if we could go see the track but this event was on. We ended up in a convoy of equipment lorries. I think the organisers thought we were with them because 2 of us were filming with the GoPro's. If you look the part sometimes people treat you the part lol. Spent the next 30 minutes driving round filming a lot of American's with their awesome cars and then we found ourselves on the track being overtaken by a teenager on a quadbike lol. I think people started to realise we didn't belong so we made our escape into backroads of Germany.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2018 19:24]
Hoffeinheim - incredible to watch on 21:20 - Sep 19 with 941 viewsCurrie10

Was in the stadium tonight

Cost me 11 quid for the 3 shakhtar games

Have to say, I enjoyed that tonight

Taison was on song
Hoffeinheim - incredible to watch on 22:05 - Sep 19 with 926 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Hoffeinheim - incredible to watch on 21:20 - Sep 19 by Currie10

Was in the stadium tonight

Cost me 11 quid for the 3 shakhtar games

Have to say, I enjoyed that tonight

Taison was on song

Jesus thats mad. Taison looked really good especially second half. Thought Hoffenheim did really well first half and 15 minutes in the second but then Shaktar got to grips with it, boy some strike by Malycom.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Hoffeinheim - incredible to watch on 22:58 - Sep 19 with 899 viewsCurrie10

Hoffeinheim - incredible to watch on 22:05 - Sep 19 by TheTrueBlue1878

Jesus thats mad. Taison looked really good especially second half. Thought Hoffenheim did really well first half and 15 minutes in the second but then Shaktar got to grips with it, boy some strike by Malycom.

Taison was everywhere tonight. Merlos was a lot quieter than the league game I went to.

Might pop along Saturday for the league game.
Hoffeinheim - incredible to watch on 08:29 - Sep 20 with 816 viewsuefacup81

Hoffeinheim - incredible to watch on 19:16 - Sep 19 by RobTheMonk

My friends and I went on a roadtrip around Europe about 6 years back and got on the track at Hoffenheim. There was some car show going on - loads of really expensive V8 style cars. We were in a BMV estate with loads of vinyl wraps, a roofbox and a bunch of GoPro's. We wern't even meant to be there lol.

My friends are car nuts so wanted to see if we could go see the track but this event was on. We ended up in a convoy of equipment lorries. I think the organisers thought we were with them because 2 of us were filming with the GoPro's. If you look the part sometimes people treat you the part lol. Spent the next 30 minutes driving round filming a lot of American's with their awesome cars and then we found ourselves on the track being overtaken by a teenager on a quadbike lol. I think people started to realise we didn't belong so we made our escape into backroads of Germany.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2018 19:24]

Not Hockenheim?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Hoffeinheim - incredible to watch on 08:37 - Sep 20 with 807 viewsRobTheMonk

Hoffeinheim - incredible to watch on 08:29 - Sep 20 by uefacup81

Not Hockenheim?

Haha, you are indeed right. Show's how much of a petrol head I am!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024