Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today 18:21 - Sep 19 with 6209 viewsthebooks

Pretty low, I reckon. Hope it was none of you lot
Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 18:24 - Sep 19 with 5189 viewsm14_blue

Yeah, bit snide that.
Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 18:25 - Sep 19 with 5178 viewsclive_baker

I don't like that.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 18:26 - Sep 19 with 5168 viewsJ2BLUE

I can't even see any on ebay.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 18:28 - Sep 19 with 5156 viewsfactual_blue

You have just discovered capitalism.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 18:29 - Sep 19 with 5150 viewsclive_baker

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 18:26 - Sep 19 by J2BLUE

I'm not going to link to it but it's on there.

£15.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 18:30 - Sep 19 with 5144 viewsthebooks

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 18:26 - Sep 19 by J2BLUE

I have a friend who couldn't make it, a real fan who can remember Beattie playing, and he's already bid £20 for one.

I have of course given him mine, being such a nice guy
Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 18:33 - Sep 19 with 5119 viewsJ2BLUE

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 18:29 - Sep 19 by clive_baker

I'm not going to link to it but it's on there.

£15.

I see it. There's three on there. One is a business so clearly not for charity or anything.

Truly impaired.

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 19:37 - Sep 19 with 4986 viewsMelford

There's some good old stuff on there though

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Collection-of-Ipswich-Town-Big-Match-Programmes-Annua

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Login to get fewer ads

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 19:58 - Sep 19 with 4928 viewstractorgirls

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 19:37 - Sep 19 by Melford

There's some good old stuff on there though

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Collection-of-Ipswich-Town-Big-Match-Programmes-Annua

there is a beattie testimonial programme... bad taste

Poll: Good, Bad, Ugly?

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 20:37 - Sep 19 with 4831 viewsMelford

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 19:58 - Sep 19 by tractorgirls

I thought that was a good deal, Beattie, Hunter and Lambert testimonial programmes and 6 other bits from back in the day for under a tenner is alright. If I wasn't skint I would have had it.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today (n/t) on 20:40 - Sep 19 with 4817 viewsSuperfrans

Nasty. That’s just exploitative. I’m obviously too nice.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2018 20:42]

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 20:43 - Sep 19 with 4800 viewslongtimefan

Somewhat annoyed, to put it mildly, that having collected practically every programme for the last 30 years I wasn’t able to purchase one last night
Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 20:47 - Sep 19 with 4786 viewsSuperfrans

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 19:58 - Sep 19 by tractorgirls

I’m all for picking a bit of memorabilia. But I find this kind of thing a bit weird...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 21:07 - Sep 19 with 4726 viewsjeera

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 20:47 - Sep 19 by Superfrans

I’m all for picking a bit of memorabilia. But I find this kind of thing a bit weird...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm

Whenever you think you've seen everything, something comes along.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 21:10 - Sep 19 with 4717 viewsITFC_Forever

That’s probably why they ran out last night... chancers buying extras to flog on e-bay, not because they didn’t print enough.

I wouldn’t be surprised if some went to the ground, bought a programme or 10 and then went home without going in to the game.

P 1119, W 499, D 285, L 335, F 1700, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 21:14 - Sep 19 with 4696 viewstractorgirls

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 21:10 - Sep 19 by ITFC_Forever

That’s probably why they ran out last night... chancers buying extras to flog on e-bay, not because they didn’t print enough.

I wouldn’t be surprised if some went to the ground, bought a programme or 10 and then went home without going in to the game.

or it could be that sales have been much lower in the past 12/24 months it was not cost effective to print the same quantity as in previous years. When a big game or a programme like yesterdays comes along then there is the demand but not the quantity. I dare say we will not sell out of programmes against Bolton.

FWIW I bought 3 whereas I normally buy 1..... One for the old man, one for my uncle and one for me.

Poll: Good, Bad, Ugly?

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 21:23 - Sep 19 with 4673 viewsSuperfrans

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 21:10 - Sep 19 by ITFC_Forever

I do think a fair few people bought two or three for friends who couldn’t make it. I bought an extra couple for people who asked on here. They’re giving £20 each for them...

Joking!!!!

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 21:26 - Sep 19 with 4663 viewsSuperfrans

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 21:14 - Sep 19 by tractorgirls

or it could be that sales have been much lower in the past 12/24 months it was not cost effective to print the same quantity as in previous years. When a big game or a programme like yesterdays comes along then there is the demand but not the quantity. I dare say we will not sell out of programmes against Bolton.

FWIW I bought 3 whereas I normally buy 1..... One for the old man, one for my uncle and one for me.

As said elsewhere, I think there was a lot of that. I got to Planet Blue at 7pm and they had sold out already. It was also a lot busier around the ground than it usually is at that time.

Given the weather and the occasion, while it was not a big crowd, those who did go seemed to be at the ground much earlier than usual. Fanzone was pretty busy pre-match.

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 23:28 - Sep 19 with 4448 viewsnorth_stand77

None available when I tried to buy one last night, despite being sent on a wild goose chase by staff to visit or her Kiosks and Planet Blue after the game

What would be a good idea is if they printed some extras and had them for sale, in addition to Saturday's programme
Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 23:42 - Sep 19 with 4424 viewstextbackup

"from what ive heard" Marcus evans brought 20 and ebayed the lot

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 05:44 - Sep 20 with 4285 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 20:47 - Sep 19 by Superfrans

£1.25 plus Postage!

That’s more expensive than the Romford Recorder! Shambles

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 10:42 - Sep 20 with 4113 viewsBluJu

They almost always run out before kick off, in recent months.

(I've already moaned about it elsewhere, I know!)
Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 10:45 - Sep 20 with 4097 viewsJ2BLUE

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 20:43 - Sep 19 by longtimefan

Somewhat annoyed, to put it mildly, that having collected practically every programme for the last 30 years I wasn’t able to purchase one last night

Contact the club. Sounds like they might have many people who missed out. They might be able to print some more which would also help fight these ebay pr1cks.

Truly impaired.

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 10:47 - Sep 20 with 4094 viewsitfcjoe

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 21:23 - Sep 19 by Superfrans

I do think a fair few people bought two or three for friends who couldn’t make it. I bought an extra couple for people who asked on here. They’re giving £20 each for them...

Joking!!!!

They ran out on the first game of the season too - they then scoot round Exec areas to see if anyone left programmes to (presumably?) re-sell in coub shop.

I got my usual 2, but tried to grab a few more as people always leave and had 3 people ask for them (which i would have passed on for free to clarify) but there weren't any kicking around in my area.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Buying programmes from last night to put on eBay today on 10:48 - Sep 20 with 4083 viewsNo9

Disgraceful conduct trying to profit from Town's greatest players death, absolutely disgraceful.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024