Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday 12:23 - Sep 19 with 4869 viewstextbackup

Edwards, Jackson 2, Harrison, Nolan

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 12:24 - Sep 19 with 4570 viewsReuser_is_God

Hurst is getting the sack mate, haven't you heard?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 12:26 - Sep 19 with 4562 viewsCurrie10

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 12:24 - Sep 19 by Reuser_is_God

If we lose Saturday......... I'll begin to wonder if he just might.
An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 12:28 - Sep 19 with 4546 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Far more likely to be new school Ipswich ie 1-1

Poll: Our final position

Not till Monday mate. (n/t) on 12:28 - Sep 19 with 4542 viewsBloots

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 12:24 - Sep 19 by Reuser_is_God

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 12:29 - Sep 19 with 4530 viewsReuser_is_God

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 12:26 - Sep 19 by Currie10

If we lose Saturday......... I'll begin to wonder if he just might.

If he doesn't go with the same system &/or team from the second half yesterday & we lose then serious questions have to be asked.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 12:30 - Sep 19 with 4520 viewsSuperblue95

All the tvvats on this site will be proclaiming we are great again if something like that were to happen, such is the incredibly fickle nature of several posters

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 12:36 - Sep 19 with 4494 viewstextbackup

Yeah, but the job is going on a temp basis to Butcher and Holland, because they once played for the club so know the Ipswich way.

(Not all the above is true)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 12:52 - Sep 19 with 4446 viewsLeagueOne

I feel sorry for our fans who think this way because we all know that way it works is it will be a 1-0 win for Bolton and everything on here will go into meltdown again between the More Timers and the newly formed Hurst Out factions.

What a time to support Ipswich. This is fekking horrendus.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Login to get fewer ads

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 13:07 - Sep 19 with 4408 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Could well be wrong, but I think the last time we won a game by 5 goals- Walters scored a hat-trick.

Poll: Best Football Song

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 13:25 - Sep 19 with 4347 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 12:29 - Sep 19 by Reuser_is_God

If he doesn't go with the same system &/or team from the second half yesterday & we lose then serious questions have to be asked.

He certainly likes to change it up

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 13:26 - Sep 19 with 4348 viewschristiand

Just going to put it out there, while we are completely dismissing Bolton as a creditable opponent. They have not in fact lost away from home this season in the league.

Preston 2-2 Bolton
Reading 0-1 Bolton
West Brom 1-2 Bolton

Important we don't underestimate Bolton and take victory for granted (Well any victory would be nice!). Although they aren't a glamorous Championship side, they have done well away from home and as last night showed we can be less than convincing in our performances!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 13:34 - Sep 19 with 4318 viewsfooters

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 13:25 - Sep 19 by The_Romford_Blue

Keeps the fans and opposition guessing. Unfortunately it keeps our players guessing too.

Poor sods must feel very confused at the moment.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 13:57 - Sep 19 with 4269 viewstrev1991

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 13:26 - Sep 19 by christiand

Just going to put it out there, while we are completely dismissing Bolton as a creditable opponent. They have not in fact lost away from home this season in the league.

Preston 2-2 Bolton
Reading 0-1 Bolton
West Brom 1-2 Bolton

Important we don't underestimate Bolton and take victory for granted (Well any victory would be nice!). Although they aren't a glamorous Championship side, they have done well away from home and as last night showed we can be less than convincing in our performances!!

Yep, not sure it's fair to 'expect' a win against them. They are better than us.

The problem is with such an awful start to the season each game is seen as a 'must win' in general and that seems to eradicate the ability of the opposition in peoples heads.
An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 14:02 - Sep 19 with 4257 viewschristiand

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 13:57 - Sep 19 by trev1991

Yep, not sure it's fair to 'expect' a win against them. They are better than us.

The problem is with such an awful start to the season each game is seen as a 'must win' in general and that seems to eradicate the ability of the opposition in peoples heads.

Just think some are expecting us to turn up and roll Bolton over based on their name and reputation alone. We certainly aren’t pulling up any trees this season and the players are low on confidence. Bolton will be looking at us and thinking there’s 3 points for the taking here boys!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 14:08 - Sep 19 with 4244 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 12:52 - Sep 19 by LeagueOne

I feel sorry for our fans who think this way because we all know that way it works is it will be a 1-0 win for Bolton and everything on here will go into meltdown again between the More Timers and the newly formed Hurst Out factions.

What a time to support Ipswich. This is fekking horrendus.

Nah don’t be silly, it’ll be 1-1

Again

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 14:30 - Sep 19 with 4212 viewsOsborneOneNil

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 14:02 - Sep 19 by christiand

Just think some are expecting us to turn up and roll Bolton over based on their name and reputation alone. We certainly aren’t pulling up any trees this season and the players are low on confidence. Bolton will be looking at us and thinking there’s 3 points for the taking here boys!

An early goal for us, and I think we'll win by 2 or 3. Anything other than an early goal, it'll be more than likely a draw.
An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 14:42 - Sep 19 with 4184 viewsCurrie10

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 13:26 - Sep 19 by christiand

Preston 2-2 Bolton
Reading 0-1 Bolton
West Brom 1-2 Bolton

Sorry we can dress anything up how we want.

Sure, their impressive away from home.

But anything less than a win and he's done from me.

We cannot go 1 win in 14 at home.

He HAS to win Saturday, nothing else is at all acceptable.
An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 16:12 - Sep 19 with 4116 viewsjpring89

i Would take 1-0 own goal from a shocking pass back keeper error situation. Ffs it’s so frustrating right now.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 16:24 - Sep 19 with 4099 viewsLeagueOne

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 14:08 - Sep 19 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Nah don’t be silly, it’ll be 1-1

Again

I still remember when they all but relegated us back in 2002 and celebrated it as revenge for the 1999 Playoffs. Once of the worse days as a Town fan ever.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 19:59 - Sep 19 with 4004 viewspeterleeblue

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 13:25 - Sep 19 by The_Romford_Blue

Your not a fan are you Rommy?
I don't remember you being particularly anti Mick either.
Still wish MM were here?
An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 20:54 - Sep 19 with 3966 viewsportmanpensioner

We’ve had a 2-2 , 3 1-1s so due a 0-0 I reckon
An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 21:37 - Sep 19 with 3929 viewsGunnsAirkick

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 12:30 - Sep 19 by Superblue95

All the tvvats on this site will be proclaiming we are great again if something like that were to happen, such is the incredibly fickle nature of several posters

Isn't that just football supporters in general?
An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 21:45 - Sep 19 with 3912 viewsfarkenhell

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 13:07 - Sep 19 by RoyKeanesDog

Could well be wrong, but I think the last time we won a game by 5 goals- Walters scored a hat-trick.

Was it really that long ago? Four managers since!
An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 23:30 - Sep 19 with 3845 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 19:59 - Sep 19 by peterleeblue

Your not a fan are you Rommy?
I don't remember you being particularly anti Mick either.
Still wish MM were here?

I don’t still wish mick was here. He had to go in the end as the relationship between fans and manager was detrimental to the long term fanbase (the loss of season ticket holders year on year primarily).

But I don’t think hurst has quite the right idea of what he wants atm. I’ll give him time though. But we must start winning or it’ll become very risky keeping him in the hope it eventually clicks.

Of course my main problem with town is the ownership. But let’s not go into that again..

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 23:41 - Sep 19 with 3826 viewscaught-in-limbo

An old school ipswich 5-0 on the cards Saturday on 14:30 - Sep 19 by OsborneOneNil

An early goal for us, and I think we'll win by 2 or 3. Anything other than an early goal, it'll be more than likely a draw.

Yep, Town 3:1 Bolton

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024