Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off 20:46 - Sep 18 with 51192 viewsZondervansTash

He has done a lot behind the scenes to upset people and it’s all got rather unsavoury. Two managers already been spoken to.

[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 21:02]
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:20 - Sep 19 with 4416 viewsjeera

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:14 - Sep 19 by J2BLUE

Jesus calm down mate.

I'm sure there's a rational explanation for this.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:24 - Sep 19 with 4398 viewsBrixtonBlue

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:14 - Sep 19 by J2BLUE

Jesus calm down mate.

I knew it!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:26 - Sep 19 with 4386 viewsJ2BLUE

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:24 - Sep 19 by BrixtonBlue

I knew it!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:27 - Sep 19 with 4382 viewsBrixtonBlue

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:19 - Sep 19 by jeera

Why would you think anything I said was about you?

It's a conversation. Do you repeat back everything people say to you as though it's aimed at you?

This is not a normal response though, just for the record.

I thought you were in a conversation with me... seeing as you were replying to me?

Anyways, back to my point...

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:35 - Sep 19 with 4350 viewsBryanPlug

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 21:28 - Sep 19 by BrixtonBlue

I never understand it when people say "lighten up". I write and perform comedy poetry, I'm currently writing a comedy book, I watch comedy on a regular basis. Tell me where the comedy was in your post, that I should've spotted, that most normal people would've spotted. There must be SOME clue!

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:38 - Sep 19 with 4328 viewssparks

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:35 - Sep 19 by BryanPlug

The boy stood on the burning deck, his feet were full of blisters
The flames came up and burnt his pants, so he had to wear his sister's.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2018 22:39]

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:02 - Sep 19 with 4260 viewsBrixtonBlue

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:35 - Sep 19 by BryanPlug

Hate.

People on push bikes
People in cars
Ladies in department stores trying on bras
People who fell out with their business partners
Downhill skiers
Uphill gardeners
Welders, your elders
Women called Mandy
Children at bus stops
Mahatma Gandhi
Locked out locksmiths
Tired physicians
The sexually adventurous in various positions
Unable seamen
A man with a wrench
Footballers sat on the substitute’s bench
Butchers, bakers
Movers and shakers
People with beards
Accordion makers
The undead, the inbred
The rich and the poor
The bloke who does the voice on the lottery draw
Vicars in living rooms drinking some tea
Young boys masturbating furiously
Graham Norton, pregnant mothers
Every single one of your previous lovers
People who can’t ‘go’ in public loos
All thirteen of the Doctor Whos
The bloke in the pub quiz who knows all the answers
The police, and out of work belly dancers
The person who always sits close to the exit
Even the tvvats who voted for Brexit
The army, the barmy, a mystical swami
The famous, the homeless
Fans of salami
All religions, all races
The people who buy those little pastry cases
The woman in church who plays the organ
All of them
Unequivocally
Hate Piers Morgan.

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:11 - Sep 19 with 4221 viewsBinner

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:02 - Sep 19 by BrixtonBlue

Hate.

People on push bikes
People in cars
Downhill skiers
Uphill gardeners
Welders, your elders
Women called Mandy
Children at bus stops
Mahatma Gandhi
Locked out locksmiths
Tired physicians
Unable seamen
A man with a wrench
Butchers, bakers
Movers and shakers
People with beards
Accordion makers
The undead, the inbred
The rich and the poor
The famous, the homeless
Fans of salami
All religions, all races
All of them
Unequivocally
Hate Piers Morgan.

(In a Norfolk accent, my granddad's best effort)

In a field there stood a cow
If that ent gone that stand there now.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Login to get fewer ads

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:15 - Sep 19 with 4208 viewsBryanPlug

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:02 - Sep 19 by BrixtonBlue

Hate.

People on push bikes
People in cars
Downhill skiers
Uphill gardeners
Welders, your elders
Women called Mandy
Children at bus stops
Mahatma Gandhi
Locked out locksmiths
Tired physicians
Unable seamen
A man with a wrench
Butchers, bakers
Movers and shakers
People with beards
Accordion makers
The undead, the inbred
The rich and the poor
The famous, the homeless
Fans of salami
All religions, all races
All of them
Unequivocally
Hate Piers Morgan.

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:20 - Sep 19 with 4199 viewstextbackup

after reading this thread only one thing should happen, fold the club, state of this fcking fan/support base is absolute dogsht.

grown ups trying to out do one another on an internet forum, is this what its come to, name dropping current players to try and back up your claims.

for what its worth, I walked the dog by the training ground the other day, and all I heard was encouragement and laughter.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:27 - Sep 19 with 4183 viewsHennikerBlu

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:20 - Sep 19 by textbackup

after reading this thread only one thing should happen, fold the club, state of this fcking fan/support base is absolute dogsht.

grown ups trying to out do one another on an internet forum, is this what its come to, name dropping current players to try and back up your claims.

for what its worth, I walked the dog by the training ground the other day, and all I heard was encouragement and laughter.

"for what its worth, I walked the dog by the training ground the other day, and all I heard was encouragement and laughter."

They liked the dog then ;)
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:29 - Sep 19 with 4165 viewstextbackup

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:27 - Sep 19 by HennikerBlu

"for what its worth, I walked the dog by the training ground the other day, and all I heard was encouragement and laughter."

They liked the dog then ;)

they encouraged me to pick up his sht, then laughed when my finger went through the bag

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:31 - Sep 19 with 4154 viewsHennikerBlu

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:29 - Sep 19 by textbackup

they encouraged me to pick up his sht, then laughed when my finger went through the bag

Fair play and you are right this speculation is counter productive and name dropping could add problems where there are none.
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:36 - Sep 19 with 4112 viewstextbackup

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:31 - Sep 19 by HennikerBlu

Fair play and you are right this speculation is counter productive and name dropping could add problems where there are none.

you'd like to think that anyone at the club reading it would brush it under the carpet as fans being d1cks..... but if the wrong person reads it who knows what

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:42 - Sep 19 with 4095 viewsBraveDave

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:36 - Sep 19 by textbackup

you'd like to think that anyone at the club reading it would brush it under the carpet as fans being d1cks..... but if the wrong person reads it who knows what

At a rough count we now have about 12 people on this thread who are friends with someone working at the club. And even more, those friends all have access to confidential information. And even more, they're all happy to release that confidential information to someone outside the club who (if any of this were true) would likely lead them to lose their jobs.

My bit in brackets is key here. Has the world gone mad??
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:45 - Sep 19 with 4088 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:36 - Sep 19 by textbackup

Crazy to think people take def info seriously. It’s 99.999% of the time utter nonsense. But it it fits an agenda... that rumour suddenly becomes fact.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 00:56 - Sep 20 with 3966 viewsSpruceMoose

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 21:24 - Sep 19 by sparks

I think you have been particularly combative recently, and are picking the wrong hills to die one...

Im not young either.

As my debut in the local Saturday league demonstrated. Or at least the three week layoff that followed it did.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2018 21:25]

Probably needs a pint.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 03:48 - Sep 20 with 3882 viewsBrixtonBlue

Your finger may well have gone through the bag, but brushing it under the carpet isn't the solution.

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 13:23 - Sep 20 with 3655 viewspablosturn

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 13:52 - Sep 19 by Ryorry

-35 poster spills "info" which, even if genuine, would means the academy coaches will now be under suspicion and at least one in deep sh1te. Excuse me if I take your revelations with a wheelbarrow of salt.

Take it whichever way you like you absolute plank.
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 13:29 - Sep 20 with 3633 viewsBrixtonBlue

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 13:23 - Sep 20 by pablosturn

Take it whichever way you like you absolute plank.

That's no way to talk to a lady!

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 13:40 - Sep 20 with 3609 viewsKidKlugs

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:50 - Sep 18 by ZondervansTash

I’ve heard it from a very reliable source. I don’t give a s**t if you believe me. Mr Hurst is not a popular man and Evans isn’t happy. Of the two managers mentioned I’m not inspired by either name but both very experienced.

Hurst not popular and Evans not happy

No sh!t sherlock
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 14:08 - Sep 20 with 3552 viewsSwansea_Blue

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:08 - Sep 19 by BrixtonBlue

I'm intrigued.

You're in your early 60's. I'm guessing your friend is a similar age? Obviously you can have mates of all ages, like I say just a guess.

So I'm intrigued how your mate is "very good mates" with a Polish goalkeeper in his early 30's, who is only in Suffolk due to football, but he isn't a football fan. How did they become very good mates?

And why would Bart be talking to him about how senior pros are upset with Hurst - senior pros that your mate has no interest in and probably doesn't even know who they are if he's not into football?

That’s a strange comment. I’m a neighbour to a pro footballer 20 yrs my junior. When I was younger was good friends with people 20, 30 years older than me and went on walking climbing trips with people from 18 to 70. The Mrs and I meet up with friends from work, ranging from 20 somethings to 60 somethings.

Age doesn’t define someone, it just makes them more wrinkly.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 14:56 - Sep 20 with 3497 viewsBrixtonBlue

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 14:08 - Sep 20 by Swansea_Blue

That’s a strange comment. I’m a neighbour to a pro footballer 20 yrs my junior. When I was younger was good friends with people 20, 30 years older than me and went on walking climbing trips with people from 18 to 70. The Mrs and I meet up with friends from work, ranging from 20 somethings to 60 somethings.

Age doesn’t define someone, it just makes them more wrinkly.

I wasn't taking age in isolation, I was combining it with everything else.

Hurst has said there's no rift with any players. I think I'll take the word of the manager than the mates of anonymous football forum posters.

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 15:10 - Sep 20 with 3470 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 14:56 - Sep 20 by BrixtonBlue

I wasn't taking age in isolation, I was combining it with everything else.

Hurst has said there's no rift with any players. I think I'll take the word of the manager than the mates of anonymous football forum posters.

Because obviously there’s absolutely no reason whatsoever Hurst would be keen to paint such a picture...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 15:15 - Sep 20 with 3581 viewsflimflam

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 13:40 - Sep 20 by KidKlugs

Hurst not popular and Evans not happy

No sh!t sherlock

The managers job is not to be popular although would surely help but to turn around the hole we are in. currently.

I'm pretty sure PH is thick skinned enough to to ignore the dim witted drivel being posted on here by so called fans who want to spread their agenda and look at me I know stuff bollox.

I would be surprised if there were not some upset people at how things are currently and if they were otherwise then surely that would be more of a problem.

Winning a few games will take the sting out of all this nonsense hopefully but there will be something else for the look at me I know stuff posters to whine on about.

Repeat and rinse.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024