Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? 07:41 - Sep 18 with 8307 viewsWadeyBlue

In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 7:43]

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 07:45 - Sep 18 with 6389 viewsWadeyBlue

Feel free to add comments

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 07:53 - Sep 18 with 6359 viewsBluefish

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 07:45 - Sep 18 by WadeyBlue

Feel free to add comments

What are your reasons for asking?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 07:59 - Sep 18 with 6346 viewsDanTheMan

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 08:01 - Sep 18 with 6332 viewschicoazul

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 07:59 - Sep 18 by DanTheMan

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 08:30 - Sep 18 with 6312 viewsEly_Blue

what a stupid stupid poll, sure its a multicultural society but we arent a town like Luton or some of the more ethnic parts of the country are we?

How ludicrous to suggest that we should be adding cost to things and also ignoring the beliefs of those who actually dont believe in the halal methods!

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 08:43 - Sep 18 with 6277 viewsWadeyBlue

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 08:30 - Sep 18 by Ely_Blue

what a stupid stupid poll, sure its a multicultural society but we arent a town like Luton or some of the more ethnic parts of the country are we?

How ludicrous to suggest that we should be adding cost to things and also ignoring the beliefs of those who actually dont believe in the halal methods!

Lol. Not sure where to start with a reply to this comment.

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 08:53 - Sep 18 with 6254 views26_Paz

Absolutely ridiculous question only asked so you can call people cretins.
It would make absolutely no sense whatsoever. Of a crowd of about say 15,000 you would have a handful of Muslims at most. Just would not make economic sense. Pointless.

The Paz Man

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 08:54 - Sep 18 with 6251 viewsEly_Blue

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 08:43 - Sep 18 by WadeyBlue

Lol. Not sure where to start with a reply to this comment.

please do....... i await your comments

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Login to get fewer ads

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 08:55 - Sep 18 with 6244 viewsHerbivore

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 08:30 - Sep 18 by Ely_Blue

Lolz.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 09:06 - Sep 18 with 6233 viewsWadeyBlue

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 08:54 - Sep 18 by Ely_Blue

please do....... i await your comments

No. I'm not going to waste my time explaining.

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 09:09 - Sep 18 with 6223 viewsWadeyBlue

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 08:53 - Sep 18 by 26_Paz

Absolutely ridiculous question only asked so you can call people cretins.
It would make absolutely no sense whatsoever. Of a crowd of about say 15,000 you would have a handful of Muslims at most. Just would not make economic sense. Pointless.

This probably would of been a good comment if you had left off the first sentence.

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 09:15 - Sep 18 with 6214 viewsartsbossbeard

I'm all in.

I think there's every chance that I could get served quicker and that there will be food available 30 seconds into the half time break.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 09:25 - Sep 18 with 6183 viewsdirtyboy

As if saying a f*****g prayer for a animal before slitting its throat and suffering is somehow acceptable in this day and age.

I think most people accept that we're desensitised somewhat to where our meat comes from and how it's produced but at least some efforts are made where law says they should be stunned before slaughter.......

...yet religion yet again gets another exemption that circumvents this.

If it is introduced, it simply MUST be certified and where stunned/halal are combined, which is not always the case.
In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 09:35 - Sep 18 with 6155 viewsGlasgowBlue

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 08:01 - Sep 18 by chicoazul

Waits patiently for vegans and vegetarians to mock people who are concerned by method of Halal slaughter.

edit. Didn't have to wait too long.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 9:54]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 09:35 - Sep 18 with 6151 viewsStokieBlue

I think the first thing we should think about offering at the ground is some actual football.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 09:39 - Sep 18 with 6142 viewsGlasgowBlue

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 09:35 - Sep 18 by StokieBlue

I think the first thing we should think about offering at the ground is some actual football.

SB

Indeed. I doubt the lack of catering choices are paramount when making the decision to give up an afternoon at Portman Road.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 09:46 - Sep 18 with 6120 viewsFtnfwest

we can't even get hot cross buns in there!
In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 10:08 - Sep 18 with 6058 viewsTJS

No the club should not be offering halal food.
If anyone is that bothered there is nothing stopping them bringing their own.
In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 12:22 - Sep 18 with 5947 viewsRyorry

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 09:46 - Sep 18 by Ftnfwest

we can't even get hot cross buns in there!

Plenty of hot-under-the-collar, cross people in there tho. Not to mention on here.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 12:25 - Sep 18 with 5939 viewsSwansea_Blue

Surly if we only sold vegan food this wouldn't be an issue?

Given the length of time it takes them to take the top off a bottle of beer, I think calls for expanding the menu may be a bit optimistic.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 12:27 - Sep 18 with 5928 viewsmonytowbray

I don't believe in eating meat full stop. Why does the club ignore my beliefs?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 12:27 - Sep 18 with 5933 viewsRyorry

To answer the OP, if you're determined to go down this route, there'll be far more people in the ground who are allergic to dairy and/or gluten, so "free from" options should come before your suggestion anyway.

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 12:34 - Sep 18 with 5908 viewsLeagueOne

The fairest thing to do is ban all religious food (and practice) from the ground as religion of any kind has no place at Portman Road, leave it at the door as you come in or f'off.

This is a the Church of John Wark and Sir Bobby only.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 12:35 - Sep 18 with 5902 viewsRyorry

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 12:34 - Sep 18 by LeagueOne

The fairest thing to do is ban all religious food (and practice) from the ground as religion of any kind has no place at Portman Road, leave it at the door as you come in or f'off.

This is a the Church of John Wark and Sir Bobby only.

And The Beat!

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 12:36 - Sep 18 with 5895 viewseireblue

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 09:35 - Sep 18 by GlasgowBlue

Waits patiently for vegans and vegetarians to mock people who are concerned by method of Halal slaughter.

edit. Didn't have to wait too long.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 9:54]

Which were the posts after 9:35 from vegans or vegetarians mocking concerned people?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024