Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Graham 13:59 - Sep 17 with 2412 viewsNazemariner

Not the popular opinion i know, but i have seen qualities in him that suggests to me he is worth persevering with.

It's hardly like he's keeping a star performer out of the first XI is it.
Jordan Graham on 14:02 - Sep 17 with 2385 viewsCurrie10

I'd like him to do well. I'd be very pleased if he does well.

His injury record however absolutely scares the living hell into me.

I think the most games he's done in his career in a season is 13 - see no logic why we're going to get 30 + out of him this.

That said, that's two starts now which helps.

Assume he will be left out v Brentford due to 3 games in a week, then be back in v Bolton.

Hope it works out.
Jordan Graham on 14:02 - Sep 17 with 2378 viewsFrimleyBlue

Only Donacien which could and probably would have prevented the 2nd goal on Saturday,

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Jordan Graham on 14:03 - Sep 17 with 2381 viewsCoco

I agree. He clearly has a lot of ability it’s just weird he has been chucked straight in when the gaffer is soooooo persistent in telling us how important fitness is. The chopping and changing is now the most damaging thing in squad morale imo.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Jordan Graham on 14:38 - Sep 17 with 2314 viewsTractorJack

He did get in to some promising positions on Saturday which is more than could be said of anyone else. Finishing was lacking though. He also has a habit of dribbling in dangerous areas when a simple pass is on.

I'm not completely against persevering but I see just as much potential in Ward tbh.
Jordan Graham on 14:40 - Sep 17 with 2308 viewsm14_blue

I definitely think there's a player in there. As others have said though, his inclusion does seem to contradict Hurst's usual approach to player's lacking match fitness.

Needs to cut out the diving too. I hate to see Town [players carrying on like that.
Jordan Graham on 15:14 - Sep 17 with 2243 viewsSuperfrans

My initial impression of him on Saturday was that he flattered to deceive. Tried lots of tricks, but there was little end product, he also seemed to overplay slightly and was very quick to go to ground. But he improved as the game wore on and, while didnt deliver as much as (say) Edwards, he kept coming back again and again for more, trying to make things happen.

I also think Hurst wants to persevere with him and I'm happy to go with that. Seems like a logical plan.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Jordan Graham on 15:28 - Sep 17 with 2208 viewsFrimleyBlue

Jordan Graham on 15:14 - Sep 17 by Superfrans

My initial impression of him on Saturday was that he flattered to deceive. Tried lots of tricks, but there was little end product, he also seemed to overplay slightly and was very quick to go to ground. But he improved as the game wore on and, while didnt deliver as much as (say) Edwards, he kept coming back again and again for more, trying to make things happen.

I also think Hurst wants to persevere with him and I'm happy to go with that. Seems like a logical plan.

until tomorrow when we find out it's him gone for the season

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Jordan Graham on 15:53 - Sep 17 with 2169 viewsCurrie10

Jordan Graham on 15:28 - Sep 17 by FrimleyBlue

until tomorrow when we find out it's him gone for the season

It better not be Graham!
Login to get fewer ads

Jordan Graham on 18:53 - Sep 17 with 2053 viewsGE7

He was arguably the pick of a bad bunch on Saturday. Looks like he’s got a goal in him.
Jordan Graham on 19:19 - Sep 17 with 2002 viewsstrikalite

Jordan Graham on 14:02 - Sep 17 by Currie10

I'd like him to do well. I'd be very pleased if he does well.

His injury record however absolutely scares the living hell into me.

I think the most games he's done in his career in a season is 13 - see no logic why we're going to get 30 + out of him this.

That said, that's two starts now which helps.

Assume he will be left out v Brentford due to 3 games in a week, then be back in v Bolton.

Hope it works out.

Once again this is why he's here, we're taking a punt it seems, casting my mind back to games for Wolves, selective games granted, he was devastatingly quick with real ability too...those players are sought after we all know that, right now he's not there, really hoping he comes good though..
Jordan Graham on 21:37 - Sep 17 with 1902 viewscolonel

I truly hope he comes good but I thought he was very poor at Hull & that other players in the squad would have given us more.
(No subject) (n/t) on 23:13 - Sep 17 with 1802 viewsreusersfreekicks

Jordan Graham on 21:37 - Sep 17 by colonel

I truly hope he comes good but I thought he was very poor at Hull & that other players in the squad would have given us more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024