Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BLUE ACTION 15:39 - Sep 16 with 1052 viewsGE7

It’s understandable that more people are starting to voice their concerns about the team and management but with two home games coming up there’s a massive opportunity to move forward. Time for the players and fans to step up. The team could really do with the support so it’d be great if there was a good atmosphere at PR to give them a boost and keep the negativity at bay.

It’d be awesome if the Blue Action Group can make a difference when it launches at the Bolton game. Apparently they’ll be putting out a statement tomorrow and the section at the front of the lower North has been identified and agreed with the club. Sounds like there’s been a lot of positivity surrounding the idea so hopefully a decent number of people who’ve declared an interest commit to it from the start rather than waiting to see how it goes...if most people take a cautious approach it’ll be hard to get it going. People could always move back if it doesn’t work out.

Is anyone on here gonna move/buy a ticket to get involved from the start?

BLUE ACTION on 16:30 - Sep 16 with 987 viewsSlambo

Thanks for the message mate! Remember as well that you can come down on the day - don't necessarily need to transfer their ticket. But you obviously run the risk of all the seats being taken up...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

BLUE ACTION on 17:17 - Sep 16 with 948 viewstrncbluearmy

Good luck, hope it works out and has really grown into something by the time I join you after my travels.

I hope you are working on a Kevin Beattie banner right now,just three words are needed

The Beat Legend
BLUE ACTION on 19:09 - Sep 16 with 867 viewsSlambo

BLUE ACTION on 17:17 - Sep 16 by trncbluearmy

Good luck, hope it works out and has really grown into something by the time I join you after my travels.

I hope you are working on a Kevin Beattie banner right now,just three words are needed

The Beat Legend

We're planning a little something, don't you worry ;)

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024