Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is all so confusing 07:29 - Sep 16 with 657 viewstrncbluearmy

PH has been supported unconditionally but has balls it up
Some of his signings are just not up to it,he is picking others who should be no where near the team, others who should be involved are not even in the squad or out on loan.
Completely confused about Dozzell, one minute fit enough to go out on loan the next he has some kind of mystery injury that PH and his fitness team seem to have suddenly picked up on,the same fitness team that promised us a super fit squad that looks lethargic from the outset.

A win however it comes, if it ever comes, will not solve this mess.That performance yesterday was beyond poor.

What the feck is going on?, and the one common denominator is this equation

Marcus fecking Evans

and the really confusing thing, still happy MM has gone

This is all so confusing on 08:06 - Sep 16 with 553 viewsN2_Blue

Not sure how you can blame Marcus Evans here.
He’s backed the manager with funds, or at least made funds available from player sales. The signings made which appear not good enough are clearly Hurst signings as most have previously played for him.

Majority of fans were supportive of this manager and the approach made by Evans.

Unfortunately this all lies with Hurst. Just looks out of his depth and a bit overwhelmed by it all.
Sad as I want it to work but we’ve been treading water for too long and perhaps an inexperienced manager wasn’t the right choice but I wanted something different.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

This is all so confusing on 08:08 - Sep 16 with 542 viewsstewartm

This is all so confusing on 08:06 - Sep 16 by N2_Blue

Not sure how you can blame Marcus Evans here.
He’s backed the manager with funds, or at least made funds available from player sales. The signings made which appear not good enough are clearly Hurst signings as most have previously played for him.

Majority of fans were supportive of this manager and the approach made by Evans.

Unfortunately this all lies with Hurst. Just looks out of his depth and a bit overwhelmed by it all.
Sad as I want it to work but we’ve been treading water for too long and perhaps an inexperienced manager wasn’t the right choice but I wanted something different.

After yesterdays selection and performance I have to agree with the Hurst comment here!!

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024