Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loanee to miss out v Brentford 21:28 - Sep 15 with 1206 viewsCurrie10

Got a feeling it'll be Edun.

Logic = I think Donacien will come back in, and Hurst appears to like Graham. Seems he was better today than v Norwich.

Pennington will start, Chalobah not sure if will start but will be in the 18. Our bench was incredibly attacking today at Hull, Kenlock not in the 18.

Walters is a given.

Thoughts?

If so, I'd feel very sorry for Edun - who has somehow played 0 minutes in the last 2 games.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 21:32]
Loanee to miss out v Brentford on 21:52 - Sep 15 with 1166 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Too many loans is one of the main problems because Hurst does not trust/rate the likes of Woolfenden, Emmanuel and Morris or Sears. All in my opinion are deserving of a first team squad place and had Hurst not spunked the Waggy money on two strikers who at present don't look up to it at this level. Getting Walters and Pennington in was a good move, but six loanees is excessive and must frustrate the likes of Klug and youngsters coming through when 'non' Ipswich players are in in front of them and from what we've seen to date this season they aint better!

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Loanee to miss out v Brentford on 07:19 - Sep 16 with 1061 viewsCurrie10

Loanee to miss out v Brentford on 21:52 - Sep 15 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Too many loans is one of the main problems because Hurst does not trust/rate the likes of Woolfenden, Emmanuel and Morris or Sears. All in my opinion are deserving of a first team squad place and had Hurst not spunked the Waggy money on two strikers who at present don't look up to it at this level. Getting Walters and Pennington in was a good move, but six loanees is excessive and must frustrate the likes of Klug and youngsters coming through when 'non' Ipswich players are in in front of them and from what we've seen to date this season they aint better!

It is quite beyond me and is going to do very little for morale.
Loanee to miss out v Brentford on 07:23 - Sep 16 with 1054 viewsBenters2

This.
Loanee to miss out v Brentford on 07:26 - Sep 16 with 1047 viewschristiand

I’m really struggling with the logic of so many loans, just seems excessive and bizarre. Like a kid in a sweet shop.....’Let’s get that, that and oh that!’

The pity is we’ll watch Brentford on Tuesday night and all be thinking I wish Ipswich played like them!
[Post edited 16 Sep 2018 7:27]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Loanee to miss out v Brentford on 11:29 - Sep 16 with 961 viewsCurrie10

Loanee to miss out v Brentford on 07:26 - Sep 16 by christiand

I’m really struggling with the logic of so many loans, just seems excessive and bizarre. Like a kid in a sweet shop.....’Let’s get that, that and oh that!’

The pity is we’ll watch Brentford on Tuesday night and all be thinking I wish Ipswich played like them!

Or perhaps graham will be rested due to injury record??

Be amazed if donacien fails to start
Loanee to miss out v Brentford on 11:34 - Sep 16 with 956 viewsreusersfreekicks

Donacien had improved and was playing well. Wrong decision to omit him and bring in the unreliable Spence.
Loanee to miss out v Brentford on 11:37 - Sep 16 with 950 viewsITFCBlues

Edun should be starting. He’s the best option we have to attempt playing forward in that position.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Loanee to miss out v Brentford on 11:41 - Sep 16 with 949 viewspointofblue

Loanee to miss out v Brentford on 07:26 - Sep 16 by christiand

Chalobah and Edun were signed to provide defensive and midfield cover once everyone is (hopefully) fit, allowing our younger players to go out on loan and get regular first team experience.

Donacien is a permanent signing held up by red tape, so is loan is in a state of flux.

Pennington and Walters are emergency signings to cover the back line and give us experience up front which we desperately needed.

Graham is akin to a Fraser or Lawrence in my point of view, offering some skill which we couldn’t outright afford. Unfortunately his fitness levels were a concern though it sounds like he stepped up yesterday.

I don’t think the loans were like a kid in a candy shop - I think there was clear definable logic behind each of them.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Loanee to miss out v Brentford on 12:17 - Sep 16 with 927 viewsCurrie10

Loanee to miss out v Brentford on 11:41 - Sep 16 by pointofblue

Chalobah and Edun were signed to provide defensive and midfield cover once everyone is (hopefully) fit, allowing our younger players to go out on loan and get regular first team experience.

Donacien is a permanent signing held up by red tape, so is loan is in a state of flux.

Pennington and Walters are emergency signings to cover the back line and give us experience up front which we desperately needed.

Graham is akin to a Fraser or Lawrence in my point of view, offering some skill which we couldn’t outright afford. Unfortunately his fitness levels were a concern though it sounds like he stepped up yesterday.

I don’t think the loans were like a kid in a candy shop - I think there was clear definable logic behind each of them.

Graham.... compared in any way shape or form to Fraser!! Interesting.

I would also be starting Edun but got a feeling it’s him v graham for a place in the 18 Tuesday
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024