Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' 18:31 - Sep 15 with 4214 viewsCurrie10

Oh god this really is carcrash in the press conference.

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 18:31 - Sep 15 with 3670 viewsLankHenners

No it isn't.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 18:33 - Sep 15 with 3644 viewsCurrie10

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 18:31 - Sep 15 by LankHenners

No it isn't.

Oh it is just absolutely unnecessary.
' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 18:34 - Sep 15 with 3619 viewsLankHenners

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 18:33 - Sep 15 by Currie10

No it's not.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 18:38 - Sep 15 with 3560 viewsm14_blue

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 18:33 - Sep 15 by Currie10

What did he say?
' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 18:44 - Sep 15 with 3492 viewsPositivelyPortman

MM’s wife is back again.
He can’t have his job back dear. Give up now.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 18:50 - Sep 15 with 3434 viewsCurrie10

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 18:38 - Sep 15 by m14_blue

What did he say?

Said he wasn't going to dig a young player out, then proceeded to go on about Downes.

It wasn't too bad to be fair, just think it would have been better not saying in public but there we go.

Each manager has their own press conference style.
' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 18:51 - Sep 15 with 3420 viewsGarv

He slated the pass Downes got from his teammate and said he's one of the best midfielders at the club.

Calm down.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 18:52 - Sep 15 with 3401 viewsCurrie10

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 18:51 - Sep 15 by Garv

He slated the pass Downes got from his teammate and said he's one of the best midfielders at the club.

Calm down.

Fair enough response.
Login to get fewer ads

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 18:56 - Sep 15 with 3344 viewsJohnny_Boy

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 18:50 - Sep 15 by Currie10

Said he wasn't going to dig a young player out, then proceeded to go on about Downes.

It wasn't too bad to be fair, just think it would have been better not saying in public but there we go.

Sorry. Rowe's first 3 passes were all misplaced.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 19:57]
' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 19:46 - Sep 15 with 3097 viewsCurrie10

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 18:56 - Sep 15 by Johnny_Boy

Sorry. Rowe's first 3 passes were all misplaced.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 19:57]

Reckon he'll play Tuesday?
' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 19:50 - Sep 15 with 3065 viewsHennikerBlu

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 18:50 - Sep 15 by Currie10

Yes it was an interesting exchange, Chambers seemed really hacked off, especially when talking about translating what they had been doing in training into games. Possibly this is a good sign or am I just clinging to any old bit of hope ;)
' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 19:55 - Sep 15 with 3020 viewsNthsuffolkblue

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 19:50 - Sep 15 by HennikerBlu

Yes it was an interesting exchange, Chambers seemed really hacked off, especially when talking about translating what they had been doing in training into games. Possibly this is a good sign or am I just clinging to any old bit of hope ;)

I certainly thought Chambers sounded very down and low on confidence (understandably).

Didn't feel Hurst was singling out Downes at all. Whatever he said, everyone could see what happened. Both goals were poor from individual players. Unfortunately this has happened several times this season. For Bart, it has cost him his place in the team. Others have not been dropped for them obviously as yet.

Hurst needs to be careful how he handles players. Let's hope he is very wise with it or has people around him who will be.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 20:01 - Sep 15 with 2965 viewsagentp

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 19:46 - Sep 15 by Currie10

Reckon he'll play Tuesday?

Hope not. Rowe looks miles off being a Championship player. Benefit of the doubt and all that, but a huge improvement is needed on today to get an average player out of him.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 20:03 - Sep 15 with 2959 viewsHennikerBlu

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 19:55 - Sep 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

I certainly thought Chambers sounded very down and low on confidence (understandably).

Didn't feel Hurst was singling out Downes at all. Whatever he said, everyone could see what happened. Both goals were poor from individual players. Unfortunately this has happened several times this season. For Bart, it has cost him his place in the team. Others have not been dropped for them obviously as yet.

Hurst needs to be careful how he handles players. Let's hope he is very wise with it or has people around him who will be.

100% player morale is critical, I agree Hurst deflected the comment away and apparently put his arm/hand on him when he came off. Not to cuff him I might add ;)
' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 20:08 - Sep 15 with 2920 viewsHarry_Palmer

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 20:01 - Sep 15 by agentp

Hope not. Rowe looks miles off being a Championship player. Benefit of the doubt and all that, but a huge improvement is needed on today to get an average player out of him.

He was on the pitch for 10 minutes....

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 20:13 - Sep 15 with 2884 viewsagentp

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 20:08 - Sep 15 by Harry_Palmer

He was on the pitch for 10 minutes....

1) Did I not say that in another post muppet - boy.

2) His ten minutes were awful. The question was SHOULD HE START? ERM NO Because he looked OUT OF HIS DEPTH?

Got that pretty boy

[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 20:15]

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 20:20 - Sep 15 with 2824 viewsHarry_Palmer

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 20:13 - Sep 15 by agentp

1) Did I not say that in another post muppet - boy.

2) His ten minutes were awful. The question was SHOULD HE START? ERM NO Because he looked OUT OF HIS DEPTH?

Got that pretty boy

[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 20:15]

Sorry I didn't realise I had to check all of your posts in case you had stupidly contradicted yourself.

I can you see that you are about 15 years old and a little bit thick though so i'll leave you be.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 20:49]
' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 20:25 - Sep 15 with 2780 viewsagentp

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 20:20 - Sep 15 by Harry_Palmer

Sorry I didn't realise I had to check all of your posts in case you had stupidly contradicted yourself.

I can you see that you are about 15 years old and a little bit thick though so i'll leave you be.

Feck little man. I am pretty tall for a 12 year old.

Rowe played 12.5% of the game. He did not manage to complete a pass (I don't think) Maybe one. I cant remember.

I take it you were there. I take it you watched. So should he start - that was the question. ERM NO. He shouldn't. Obviously my thickness is shared by you.

I go to most games. Feel free to come and say hello my friend. I will be the biggest feckin 12 year old you have ever met. Happy to share my toys with you pal. Your wife will like me. They usually do ;-)
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 20:33]

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' (n/t) on 20:29 - Sep 15 with 2761 viewsagentp

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 20:20 - Sep 15 by Harry_Palmer

[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 20:30]

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 20:34 - Sep 15 with 2719 viewsCurrie10

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 19:55 - Sep 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

Just watched the Chambers interview for the first time, he looks absolutely mentally exhaused and very, very unhappy with things right now.
' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 20:41 - Sep 15 with 2668 viewsagentp

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 20:34 - Sep 15 by Currie10

Just watched the Chambers interview for the first time, he looks absolutely mentally exhaused and very, very unhappy with things right now.

The body language of much of the squad was like that today. Not sure what the others that went thought. Graham tried - it was noticeable that he was trying too hard, but the squad looked as if it as confused and conflicted. I was told by another that it was reminiscent of the Jewell era. I didn't really attend games then so can't compare.

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 20:50 - Sep 15 with 2596 viewsHarry_Palmer

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 20:25 - Sep 15 by agentp

Feck little man. I am pretty tall for a 12 year old.

Rowe played 12.5% of the game. He did not manage to complete a pass (I don't think) Maybe one. I cant remember.

I take it you were there. I take it you watched. So should he start - that was the question. ERM NO. He shouldn't. Obviously my thickness is shared by you.

I go to most games. Feel free to come and say hello my friend. I will be the biggest feckin 12 year old you have ever met. Happy to share my toys with you pal. Your wife will like me. They usually do ;-)
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 20:33]

I said 15 you div...
' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 20:52 - Sep 15 with 2574 viewsagentp

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 20:50 - Sep 15 by Harry_Palmer

I said 15 you div...

When do we meet little boy? be BRAVE. I will still be the biggest 15 year old you have ever met. ;-)
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 20:55]

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 20:56 - Sep 15 with 2549 viewsHarry_Palmer

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 20:52 - Sep 15 by agentp

When do we meet little boy? be BRAVE. I will still be the biggest 15 year old you have ever met. ;-)
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 20:55]

Whenever you like sweet cheeks. I'm free tomorrow if you want to take me out for lunch? x
' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 20:58 - Sep 15 with 2528 viewsagentp

' Not going to dig a young player out BUT........ ' on 20:56 - Sep 15 by Harry_Palmer

Whenever you like sweet cheeks. I'm free tomorrow if you want to take me out for lunch? x

If you want. With a client in Humberside.for the week, but would love to take you out for lunch. I go to most games when I can. Come say hi. xx
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 20:59]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024