Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So how was Graham today for those who went? 17:57 - Sep 15 with 1413 viewsCurrie10

Played 90, did he do alright?
So how was Graham today for those who went? on 18:06 - Sep 15 with 1378 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Had our only shot on target. Was lively at times but makes poor decisions and his set pieces range from diabolical to dangerous. He dived at least twice. Poor defensively.
So how was Graham today for those who went? on 18:08 - Sep 15 with 1360 viewsCurrie10

So how was Graham today for those who went? on 18:06 - Sep 15 by King_ding_a_lin_g

Had our only shot on target. Was lively at times but makes poor decisions and his set pieces range from diabolical to dangerous. He dived at least twice. Poor defensively.

Cheers for the report.

Sad to hear him diving. That's not good.

Reckon Hurst will give him a 3rd go v Brentford, or perhaps a rest / someone else come in?

If Hurst believes in him, surely need to approach him a little bit like McGoldrick and protect in order to get him through the season.
So how was Graham today for those who went? on 18:09 - Sep 15 with 1349 viewsagentp

He was one of the better players in a poor bunch. Kind of like thrush is better that syphallis but still pretty annoying.

Again wonderful scoring. Rowe came on looked way out of his depth. Gave the ball away whenever he had at and scored more. Crazy stuff. Graham is the next boo boy obviously.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

So how was Graham today for those who went? on 18:10 - Sep 15 with 1333 viewsCurrie10

So how was Graham today for those who went? on 18:09 - Sep 15 by agentp

He was one of the better players in a poor bunch. Kind of like thrush is better that syphallis but still pretty annoying.

Again wonderful scoring. Rowe came on looked way out of his depth. Gave the ball away whenever he had at and scored more. Crazy stuff. Graham is the next boo boy obviously.

Sorry to hear that about Rowe.

I've been one of a few calling for him to get a chance, given the opportunity today and perhaps fluffed it.

Shame.

I really hope it works out for Graham, however seems high risk.

That said, played 90 today and a good chunk v Norwich so minutes wise at least, that's a good start for the lad.
So how was Graham today for those who went? on 18:54 - Sep 15 with 1223 viewsreusersfreekicks

One of the better players. Ran at people, some very good corners but not sharpeniugh when needed to be
So how was Graham today for those who went? on 22:42 - Sep 15 with 1034 viewscolonel

Just got back from the game...... I’m normally fairly patient & tolerant but I have to say I thought he was absolutely shocking. How he wasn’t substituted earlier I do not know.

He doesn’t look fit & seemed less than interested. His touch was poor & positioning/defending weak. He did at least get a couple of shots in but set pieces and accuracy were not good.

Surely we must have better in the squad. I can only assume he’s been performing well in training. Shame he hasn’t transferred it to a live game. Get him out and put Donacien in instead of Spence. Also we look better when Chalobah plays.

Overall that was the worst team performance I’ve seen this year (didn’t go to Exeter so can’t compare to that). There was a decent following today but the players gave us nothing to cheer about. A long way to go to see a load of rubbish.

The players and management team owe these fans big time and need to stand up & be counted. 5 away games, 5 defeats.

I do believe there is ability in this squad but now is the time for action. Stop talking, start playing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024