Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Once (current show at New Wolsey) 10:21 - Sep 14 with 989 viewslinhdi

Anyone at a bit of a loose end this next week or two could do a lot worse than pop along to the New Wolsey Theatre for their new production of the musical Once. It ain't Our Blue Heaven of course, but it's the same production team and even features Peter Peverley, who was Sir Bobby just a few months ago.

I avoided it in the West End, thinking it was some kind of soppy take on Riverdance. How wrong I was. It's a take on a boy-meets-girl story, with some unexpected twists and a lot of laughter. As you'd expect, the music is delivered superbly by the actor / musicians...

Once (current show at New Wolsey) on 08:16 - Sep 20 with 878 viewsHarry_Palmer

Went to see this last night and would wholeheartedly recommend it.

Fantastically talented cast of actors/musicians and a great story with some genuinely moving moments as well as many laughs along the way.

A guy called Daniel Healy in the lead role is just brilliant, but they all got a standing ovation at the end and it was well deserved.

Just a few nights left but well worth going if you can get a ticket. We are lucky to have the Wolsey in Ipswich.
Once (current show at New Wolsey) on 10:06 - Sep 20 with 840 viewschicoazul

The film is fantastic. Who can fail to be moved by this?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024