Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last time we won at Hull, the mad 5-2 win 11:18 - Sep 12 with 1954 viewsCurrie10

7 games back.

Can we win this one?

http://www.footymad.net/head-to-head/ipswich-town/vs/hull-city/

Infact, that's the ONLY time we've ever won there - in 17 games.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2018 11:19]
Last time we won at Hull, the mad 5-2 win on 12:07 - Sep 12 with 1902 viewsTractorCam

Given how our excellent records at Derby and Sheffield Wednesday were broken for bad, surely this will be broken for good.....

If only it worked that way. I'm confident though.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Last time we won at Hull, the mad 5-2 win on 15:29 - Sep 12 with 1817 viewsCurrie10

Last time we won at Hull, the mad 5-2 win on 12:07 - Sep 12 by TractorCam

Given how our excellent records at Derby and Sheffield Wednesday were broken for bad, surely this will be broken for good.....

If only it worked that way. I'm confident though.

Well Hurst managed to break both the Derby + Wendy record, yet extend the Norwich one!

I cannot believe that's our only win there. Madness.
Last time we won at Hull, the mad 5-2 win on 15:59 - Sep 12 with 1792 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Last time we won at Hull, the mad 5-2 win on 15:29 - Sep 12 by Currie10

Well Hurst managed to break both the Derby + Wendy record, yet extend the Norwich one!

I cannot believe that's our only win there. Madness.

There is even bigger madness than this as when we lost 0-3 at theirs 3 years ago we had started the match with Coke and Toure plus Bru and Douglas too !!
Last time we won at Hull, the mad 5-2 win on 20:21 - Sep 12 with 1717 viewsallezlesbleus

Last time we won at Hull, the mad 5-2 win on 15:59 - Sep 12 by Mach_foreignBlue

There is even bigger madness than this as when we lost 0-3 at theirs 3 years ago we had started the match with Coke and Toure plus Bru and Douglas too !!

That was my only visit to flippin Hull.

In the first half, of the first half, they were as merde as us. I didn't think either team were going to score if we played all night. Once they got a goal, we were dead and buried.

Ended up having a few enjoyable drinks after the match with a town fan from Glasgow.
Last time we won at Hull, the mad 5-2 win on 22:30 - Sep 12 with 1671 viewsSuperfrans

Christ. I had no idea our record against them was so dire. Haven’t beaten them home or away in the past 11 matches! May 2008 our last win.

Really glad I’m going now.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Last time we won at Hull, the mad 5-2 win on 23:04 - Sep 12 with 1653 viewsallezlesbleus

Last time we won at Hull, the mad 5-2 win on 22:30 - Sep 12 by Superfrans

Christ. I had no idea our record against them was so dire. Haven’t beaten them home or away in the past 11 matches! May 2008 our last win.

Really glad I’m going now.

At least the beer is very cheap up there....
Last time we won at Hull, the mad 5-2 win on 23:40 - Sep 12 with 1627 viewsfourpee

Absolutely fuming. This is the one game all year i look out for due to living only 20mins away from Hull. My partners cousin is getting married in Cottingham this Saturday, and i only got told this last week!!! Pleasewin as i am sick of those tiger fans giving me stick!!! The one time i haven't been to the KC in recent history we won 5-2. Lets hope i am the bad omen come this weekend!!
Last time we won at Hull, the mad 5-2 win on 18:00 - Sep 13 with 1521 viewsJamesJackson

Last time we won at Hull, the mad 5-2 win on 23:40 - Sep 12 by fourpee

Absolutely fuming. This is the one game all year i look out for due to living only 20mins away from Hull. My partners cousin is getting married in Cottingham this Saturday, and i only got told this last week!!! Pleasewin as i am sick of those tiger fans giving me stick!!! The one time i haven't been to the KC in recent history we won 5-2. Lets hope i am the bad omen come this weekend!!

I think Hull will win this unfortunately. It will be close but the stats back it up...
https://www.betseven.net/football-betting-tips/english-championship/hull-vs-ipsw

https://www.betseven.net

Login to get fewer ads

Last time we won at Hull, the mad 5-2 win on 18:50 - Sep 13 with 1503 viewsjas0999

No. 1-1.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024