Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryanair strike - stuck in Berlin 23:14 - Sep 10 with 1231 viewsuefacup81

Admittedly there are worse places to potentially get stuck in, but does anyone know the finer details regarding my rights?

I see that Ryanair have to pay for accommodation and subsistence, or a replacement flight with a rival airline, but where is the line drawn?

I assume with regards to the former that the hotel is pre-booked by them and likely to be a flea-infested dive, and the food will also be provided by them?

With the flight options, what are the limits? Would I be limited to direct flights within my original class of travel only, or could I get a first class seat via Moscow if that was the only available option on the day?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Ryanair strike - stuck in Berlin on 08:06 - Sep 11 with 942 viewsJohnny_Boy

I must have been lucky as I flew with Ryanair early Monday morning out of Berlin - heading to Spain. Hope my return flight next Monday won't be affected.

Don't generally go with Ryanair, but prices dictated my choice this time around.
Ryanair strike - stuck in Berlin on 08:12 - Sep 11 with 935 viewsmathiemagic

Not sure on exact rights you have mate but the last time I got stranded flying with RA in Warsaw they put us up in the Marriot Hotel with a decent amount of money to pay for food so fingers crossed you wont get a flea pit !

Poll: If we take a battering @ Norwich this weekend will MM get the sack or stay on ?

Ryanair strike - stuck in Berlin on 12:17 - Sep 11 with 839 viewsuefacup81

Ryanair strike - stuck in Berlin on 08:12 - Sep 11 by mathiemagic

Not sure on exact rights you have mate but the last time I got stranded flying with RA in Warsaw they put us up in the Marriot Hotel with a decent amount of money to pay for food so fingers crossed you wont get a flea pit !

Wow, that doesn't sound too shabby at all.

I've seen figures of £30pp per day bandied about for subsistence, and we could make that go a jolly long way here in Berlin!

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024