Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... 15:11 - Sep 3 with 6192 viewsJackSted

In the reverse fixture. Their team is shocking and if they play like that all season they'll be bottom half come May.

We're obviously a work-in project, but I think the team will begin to click around November/December time. Once we click, and Norwich are playing the same all season, (hopefully they don't sack Farke), then I reckon we'll do them over in Feb.

COYFB

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 17:05 - Sep 3 with 5338 viewsAYACCA

Let's hope we do.
I have a feeling we'll have a new manager by then. I want Hurst to do well but I've heard some bad things from club insiders.
Really hope we improve and do well though.
I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 17:07 - Sep 3 with 5331 viewsPJH

It could be our first win.
I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 17:13 - Sep 3 with 5308 viewsfooters

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 17:07 - Sep 3 by PJH

Any comparable season starts from your vast knowledge, mister?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 17:20 - Sep 3 with 5285 viewsuefacup81

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 17:05 - Sep 3 by AYACCA

Let's hope we do.
I have a feeling we'll have a new manager by then. I want Hurst to do well but I've heard some bad things from club insiders.

Bad things? Such as?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 17:21 - Sep 3 with 5283 viewsPJH

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 17:13 - Sep 3 by footers

I knew that there was one particularly poor start in SBR's reign and looking it up it was 1970/71 when we started DLDLLL before winning the 7th game.
We did not actually score a goal until the 6th game.
We finished fourth from bottom at the end of that season but in those days only two got relegated.
I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 19:28 - Sep 3 with 5137 viewsTractorBoyOlly

Let's hope we do.

Must be def info

Poll: Final points total?

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 19:48 - Sep 3 with 5093 viewsBlueBadger

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 17:13 - Sep 3 by footers

Well, there was a VERY famous Irishman who started a season without a win in 13....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 20:11 - Sep 3 with 5059 viewsReuser_is_God

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 17:07 - Sep 3 by PJH

For someone who slated people for being negative last season you’re being extremely negative at the minute!

Or have I just misunderstood your posts?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 20:19 - Sep 3 with 5037 viewsm14_blue

Let's hope we do.

You really need to elaborate on that.

No need to name names.
I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 20:19 - Sep 3 with 5039 viewsPJH

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 20:11 - Sep 3 by Reuser_is_God

For someone who slated people for being negative last season you’re being extremely negative at the minute!

Or have I just misunderstood your posts?

Don't think you have misunderstood my posts.

Very unimpressed so far although the signings of Walters and Pennington look good.

I have largely held back from saying what I really think because I know that my thoughts about MM and how he was treated by some may well be clouding my thoughts now.

It is just that I cannot see myself joining the boy wonder bandwagon.
I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 20:25 - Sep 3 with 5019 viewsm14_blue

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 20:19 - Sep 3 by PJH

Very unimpressed so far although the signings of Walters and Pennington look good.

I have largely held back from saying what I really think because I know that my thoughts about MM and how he was treated by some may well be clouding my thoughts now.

I can't tell you how depressing I find that last sentence.
I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 20:30 - Sep 3 with 5003 viewsReuser_is_God

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 20:19 - Sep 3 by PJH

Fair enough, I don’t think anyone thinks Paul Hurst is ‘boy wonder’ yet though.

Evans out

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 20:30 - Sep 3 with 5002 viewslukey130490

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 17:20 - Sep 3 by uefacup81

Bad things? Such as?

It's just things he has heard in his head
I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 20:33 - Sep 3 with 4995 viewsPJH

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 20:30 - Sep 3 by Reuser_is_God

Fair enough, I don’t think anyone thinks Paul Hurst is ‘boy wonder’ yet though.

I thought that that was the general consensus when he was appointed but maybe I misunderstood a number of posts.
He was the preferred choice.... on 20:39 - Sep 3 with 4975 viewsBloots

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 20:33 - Sep 3 by PJH

I thought that that was the general consensus when he was appointed but maybe I misunderstood a number of posts.

....of many, myself included.

He should be given every chance to prove us right, we'll have a far better idea by Christmas.

Equally he needs to pull his finger out pretty bleedin sharpish or he can fook right off.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 20:41 - Sep 3 with 4960 viewsDeano69

Let's hope we do.

When you say ‘we’ll’, do you mean ITFC or SCUM?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 20:47 - Sep 3 with 4932 viewsJuggsy

If we get in Bill & Teds time machine and get good quick we got a chance!
He was the preferred choice.... on 20:54 - Sep 3 with 4906 viewsReuser_is_God

He was the preferred choice.... on 20:39 - Sep 3 by Bloots

He should be given every chance to prove us right, we'll have a far better idea by Christmas.

Equally he needs to pull his finger out pretty bleedin sharpish or he can fook right off.

What’s your gut feeling from what you’ve said thus far?

Evans out

He was the preferred choice.... on 20:55 - Sep 3 with 4904 viewsfooters

He was the preferred choice.... on 20:39 - Sep 3 by Bloots

Best summary I've seen. Tbh I was a bit smitten with Jack Ross but hey ho. PH has made all the right noises but now he's got to deliver.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Too much change, in too short a time..... on 21:09 - Sep 3 with 4837 viewsBloots

He was the preferred choice.... on 20:54 - Sep 3 by Reuser_is_God

What’s your gut feeling from what you’ve said thus far?

....I think it'll come good, but we need to make sure that we aren't adrift when it does.

The squad doesn't have the experience to deal with a relegation scrap.

If we can get it together early enough I think the players will thrive under him and improve to a very decent level.

In many cases the players he has brought in have far more quality than those they have replaced, but lack the necessary Championship know how at the moment.

I'm 51% hopeful and 49% whiny.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 22:35 - Sep 3 with 4702 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 20:41 - Sep 3 by Deano69

When you say ‘we’ll’, do you mean ITFC or SCUM?

Could only be NCFC.

There is no way Evans suddenly starts sacking a manager he has taken months to appoint on a whim. Would be completely out of character. If we are adrift of safety by 6 points or more at Christmas would be the sort of time that could begin to be considered at all. However, 1 we won't be. 2 even then I think ME would show patience.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 13:52 - Nov 22 with 3951 viewsJackSted

This aged well
[Post edited 22 Nov 2018 13:53]

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 15:35 - Nov 22 with 3809 viewsGeoffSentence

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 13:52 - Nov 22 by JackSted

This aged well

FutureJackSted not talking to you?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 15:40 - Nov 22 with 3791 viewsITFC_Forever

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 13:52 - Nov 22 by JackSted

This aged well

In a number of ways.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 16:10 - Nov 22 with 3720 viewsSwansea_Blue

Let's hope we do.

Rubbish, I'm getting fed up with all this billy 'I'm in the know' big bollox stuff from posters, just to grab some attent....

...oh

Erm, as you were

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024