Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you relied on the Skysports highlights 08:36 - Sep 3 with 1231 viewsGeoffSentence

You would think it was almost all one way traffic.

Have they got a budgie in the production department or something?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

If you relied on the Skysports highlights on 08:40 - Sep 3 with 1187 viewsunstableblue

I know!!

We had 19 shots with 6 on target.

It may be due to much of our real pressure resulting in half chances; we created a momentum which doesn’t always translate to highlights.

Walters back to goal moment for example.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

If you relied on the Skysports highlights on 08:46 - Sep 3 with 1137 viewsGeoffSentence

If you relied on the Skysports highlights on 08:40 - Sep 3 by unstableblue

I know!!

We had 19 shots with 6 on target.

It may be due to much of our real pressure resulting in half chances; we created a momentum which doesn’t always translate to highlights.

Walters back to goal moment for example.

I was hoping the penalty shout would have been covered. Going into conspiracy theory mode, they do have a budgie in the production department and the coverage showed that it should have been a penalty.

Our twenty minute spell when we absolutely battered them was covered by the goal and Edwards miss.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

If you relied on the Skysports highlights on 08:49 - Sep 3 with 1112 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

They seem to have missed out the chance we had when Walters should have scored in the second half, and perhaps could have shown a couple of other half chances (Ward’s scuffed shot near the end perhaps?), but otherwise not sure there’s a lot else they could have shown. Must admit I didn’t realise quite how good a couple of their chances were

Think the difficulty here is that the highlights were never really going to be able to convey the pressure we put on them second half, and while from volume of highlights it looks like they had the better of that half too the reality is they all came in a 5 minute spell which ended with them scoring

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

If you relied on the Skysports highlights on 08:54 - Sep 3 with 1085 viewsartsbossbeard

Beard Jnr was the ball boy in the midst of their goal celebrations.

It was a bity sweary apparently and he got his hair ruffled by one of theirs.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

If you relied on the Skysports highlights on 11:30 - Sep 3 with 809 viewsfactual_blue

If you relied on the Skysports highlights on 08:54 - Sep 3 by artsbossbeard

Beard Jnr was the ball boy in the midst of their goal celebrations.

It was a bity sweary apparently and he got his hair ruffled by one of theirs.

I hope you'll be having a serious talk with him about his language then.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024