Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frustrating 15:04 - Sep 2 with 478 viewsGeoffSentence

They really were there for the taking. JW smashes one against a post towards the end of a pretty poor first half and battered them for the first twenty of the second half, but still can't get over the line against the yellow feckers.

First half both sides were honestly pretty shlt, but we were worse, it looked like a bunch of schoolkids playing at times, all standing on each others toes and chasing the ball. Much better in the seconf half, though it got a bit nervy after they scored.

If Jeremy Simpson had been reffing there would have been some sendings off.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Frustrating on 15:10 - Sep 2 with 448 viewsTractorWood

Thought they looked a bit rattled after we scored and the atmosphere was rocking. I think if we held for another 5 minutes we could have stodged it to full time. Thought we harried them well and never really let them get comfortable.

However, two fairly poor teams and I think both will be looking over their shoulders if that's much a standard performance. Edwards and Walters did well for us and it pains me to say but thought their Pukki looked pretty lively.

Hope Skuse is ok. Was very close to it in the North and he looked out of it. Really grim to see.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 15:15]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Frustrating on 15:14 - Sep 2 with 412 viewsGeoffSentence

Frustrating on 15:10 - Sep 2 by TractorWood

Thought they looked a bit rattled after we scored and the atmosphere was rocking. I think if we held for another 5 minutes we could have stodged it to full time. Thought we harried them well and never really let them get comfortable.

However, two fairly poor teams and I think both will be looking over their shoulders if that's much a standard performance. Edwards and Walters did well for us and it pains me to say but thought their Pukki looked pretty lively.

Hope Skuse is ok. Was very close to it in the North and he looked out of it. Really grim to see.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 15:15]

He looked out cold from where I was in the Co-Op stand.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024