Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home 14:26 - Sep 2 with 2014 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

still can't get it done. Thank god we signed Edwards, an unfit Walters about our best player, very worrying. I know his introduction was forced but good god I hope I don't see Chalobah much more. The Norwich goal came from weak tippy tappy midfield not clearing their lines. Looking at you Nolan (who seems completely anonymous).

Knudsen is total rubbish as well but I've been saying that for years.

Well done to the crowd down there today, bottom of the league in a must win derby and you turned up massively. Hope we can turn it around and it won't happen overnight but I felt that was a must have today for Hurst. Also dropping Bart was very brave/stupid. For me you need to back one of your best players in August but what do I know.

Thank god NFL starts next week.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 14:27]
Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 14:29 - Sep 2 with 1972 viewsSpruceMoose

I hope you enjoy the National Concussion League. Maybe your analysis of that might be a little less emotional
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 14:29]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 14:30 - Sep 2 with 1956 viewsuefacup81

Oh bore off.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 14:31 - Sep 2 with 1930 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 14:29 - Sep 2 by SpruceMoose

I hope you enjoy the National Concussion League. Maybe your analysis of that might be a little less emotional
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 14:29]

We'll we're without a win in August and haven't beaten Norwich in 9 years, sorry that I am doing cartwheels this morning.

What do you think of the above aforementioned players then?
on 14:33 - Sep 2 with 1889 views_

Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 14:38 - Sep 2 with 1842 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

on 14:33 - Sep 2 by _

Well my comment about NFL is linked to me as I am looking forward to it, so that's each to their own. Unfortunately my Saturday morning 10am/7am's sport fixes are not really getting in done for me at the moment, funnily enough.

Nineteen or not, he's awful. I personally thought that was huge moment in our season, even this early. Real chance for a rally and Hurst doing what Mick couldn't in many years, let's face they're as bad as they've been for a long time. We still are not creating anything of note.
Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 14:40 - Sep 2 with 1800 viewsipswich93

Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 14:31 - Sep 2 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

We'll we're without a win in August and haven't beaten Norwich in 9 years, sorry that I am doing cartwheels this morning.

What do you think of the above aforementioned players then?

Thought this game was a must win myself I don’t get those happy with a point terrible attitude I think to have and tbh it was a game between too average teams .

Chalobah I’ve never been a fan of lack of focus and urgency in his game which frustrates hell out of me was he any better than what we have here I don’t think so , Knudsen I’ve never gone OTT for like others have they may mention been to a WC that’s because they’ve got no one else for his role why he was picked lol he’s just a very limited footballer I think mind you same goes for chambers he’s like that to . When you have players like that in side I don’t think it helps with keeping a good tempo of football going does it but it’s not all doom and gloom Edwards I like just need someone on other side with same get and go as him , Walters I think will be a good signing for us but I just worry that will be a team very huff and puff this season without blowing anyone’s house down etc
Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 14:44 - Sep 2 with 1762 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 14:40 - Sep 2 by ipswich93

Thought this game was a must win myself I don’t get those happy with a point terrible attitude I think to have and tbh it was a game between too average teams .

Chalobah I’ve never been a fan of lack of focus and urgency in his game which frustrates hell out of me was he any better than what we have here I don’t think so , Knudsen I’ve never gone OTT for like others have they may mention been to a WC that’s because they’ve got no one else for his role why he was picked lol he’s just a very limited footballer I think mind you same goes for chambers he’s like that to . When you have players like that in side I don’t think it helps with keeping a good tempo of football going does it but it’s not all doom and gloom Edwards I like just need someone on other side with same get and go as him , Walters I think will be a good signing for us but I just worry that will be a team very huff and puff this season without blowing anyone’s house down etc

His composure is terrible if he has longer than 4 seconds to think about anything. I guess he's basically at our level at the moment but I have never ever been a fan of his. That ball in injury time to the box I think sums up a lot about his game.

Anyone happy with a point at home after going 1 up needs their heads examining. Even with our limitations they were there for the taking.
on 14:46 - Sep 2 with 1743 views_

Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 14:38 - Sep 2 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Well my comment about NFL is linked to me as I am looking forward to it, so that's each to their own. Unfortunately my Saturday morning 10am/7am's sport fixes are not really getting in done for me at the moment, funnily enough.

Nineteen or not, he's awful. I personally thought that was huge moment in our season, even this early. Real chance for a rally and Hurst doing what Mick couldn't in many years, let's face they're as bad as they've been for a long time. We still are not creating anything of note.

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 14:48 - Sep 2 with 1717 viewsRyorry

Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 14:40 - Sep 2 by ipswich93

Why are some people still not getting that we have a new manager at the first foot of the first mile of a 100 mile+ journey, and need *time*??!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 14:49 - Sep 2 with 1701 viewsipswich93

Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 14:44 - Sep 2 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

His composure is terrible if he has longer than 4 seconds to think about anything. I guess he's basically at our level at the moment but I have never ever been a fan of his. That ball in injury time to the box I think sums up a lot about his game.

Anyone happy with a point at home after going 1 up needs their heads examining. Even with our limitations they were there for the taking.

I’d send him back tbh I think to be fair there was already people at club better than him but that’s just my opinion and I’ve thought they’ve been there for the taking the last few 4 games between us that’s what disappoints me lately between us and them is there nothing special neither are we kind aha but we keep letting them get away with it
Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 14:51 - Sep 2 with 1675 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Sorry to burst your bubble but the Skins will be sh*t too!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 14:51 - Sep 2 with 1675 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 14:48 - Sep 2 by Ryorry

Why are some people still not getting that we have a new manager at the first foot of the first mile of a 100 mile+ journey, and need *time*??!

I think everyone gets that and I am certainly prepared to give him some time. Unfortunately though the start has been worse than any of us really though,t going into September with out a win. What better game to kick start your season? It could have been a very big moment for us. I just hope we can rally.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 14:53]
Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 14:52 - Sep 2 with 1663 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 14:51 - Sep 2 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Sorry to burst your bubble but the Skins will be sh*t too!

Very possible, lol. We'll see.
Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 14:58 - Sep 2 with 1612 viewsipswich93

Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 14:48 - Sep 2 by Ryorry

To be fair mate I’ve never said he should be sacked have I ? Don’t get me wrong I see negatives in the side but I also see positives at same time just needs to hopefully click I can see what we’re trying to do 👍 . Some of our fans are abit to quick to shout down at people that slightly Moan about how things are going at moment And yes some of us who moan are supportive of the current regime we understood it may take time just because some of are view may be not all sunshine and light like some they shouldn’t be blasted for it
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 15:00]
Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 15:09 - Sep 2 with 1549 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 14:58 - Sep 2 by ipswich93

To be fair mate I’ve never said he should be sacked have I ? Don’t get me wrong I see negatives in the side but I also see positives at same time just needs to hopefully click I can see what we’re trying to do 👍 . Some of our fans are abit to quick to shout down at people that slightly Moan about how things are going at moment And yes some of us who moan are supportive of the current regime we understood it may take time just because some of are view may be not all sunshine and light like some they shouldn’t be blasted for it
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 15:00]

Sometimes it's the TWTD way, same after England lost in the summer as well. How dare we talk about tactics or analyze performances post game on a message board.
Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 15:15 - Sep 2 with 1483 viewsBloomBlue

NFL is complete pants
Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 15:18 - Sep 2 with 1461 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 15:15 - Sep 2 by BloomBlue

NFL is complete pants

I hope you have something else to offset your club football side in the sports world then. Otherwise you're in for a rough year.
Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 15:24 - Sep 2 with 1413 viewsRyorry

Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 14:51 - Sep 2 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I think everyone gets that and I am certainly prepared to give him some time. Unfortunately though the start has been worse than any of us really though,t going into September with out a win. What better game to kick start your season? It could have been a very big moment for us. I just hope we can rally.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 14:53]

It didn't sound as though you were from your OP! And derbies are more difficult than other games to "kick-start your season", not easier - more pressure, nerves etc. Esp when a senior, key mid goes off with what looked like a horrible head injury. People might dislike me saying this regularly, but SBR didn't exactly have a smooth start did he - and there were no transfer windows back then either!

These things sometimes just do take time, we have to be patient - I'm sure PH isn't exactly happy himself either, at the mo!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 15:57 - Sep 2 with 1284 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Norwich on the ropes, crowd rocking 1 up at home on 15:24 - Sep 2 by Ryorry

It didn't sound as though you were from your OP! And derbies are more difficult than other games to "kick-start your season", not easier - more pressure, nerves etc. Esp when a senior, key mid goes off with what looked like a horrible head injury. People might dislike me saying this regularly, but SBR didn't exactly have a smooth start did he - and there were no transfer windows back then either!

These things sometimes just do take time, we have to be patient - I'm sure PH isn't exactly happy himself either, at the mo!

Just frustrated at not being able to see them off and I don't rate some of those player over some of those who are not.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024