Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? 20:47 - Sep 1 with 5360 viewsbluesym

For me, its a few mates round at 9am, bacon sarnies and lots of beer, then just a 10minute walk to the ground.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 20:59 - Sep 1 with 4937 viewsevansblue

Gonna get up nice and early and make a full English for my 2 boys; sausages, bacon, black pudding, eggs, beans and potatoe cakes, lots of fresh coffee. Then meet some mates in the fan zone about 10.30 for a couple of beers. Perfect. 3-0 tomorrow. Easy easy easy
Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 21:00 - Sep 1 with 4934 viewsSitfcB

Meeting at train station at 8:45. Mannings for a couple, Black Horse.

Watch game, stuff the c//nts, celebrate wildly.

Hit the town for celebratory drinks!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 21:04 - Sep 1 with 4915 viewsbluesym

Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 21:00 - Sep 1 by SitfcB

Meeting at train station at 8:45. Mannings for a couple, Black Horse.

Watch game, stuff the c//nts, celebrate wildly.

Hit the town for celebratory drinks!

Whats Black Horse like these days?Havent used it as a ‘pregame’ pub for a few years.Do they show the lunchtime kickoffs? (on saturdays obvs!)

Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 21:05 - Sep 1 with 4908 viewsKieran_Knows

Meet R_I_G around half 8, Mannings then probably Degeros for a few, then game time!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 21:10 - Sep 1 with 4895 viewsPendejo

Leave home 7:45, pick up oldest male offspring 9:30, eat then into fan zone giving sister in law a brief history lesson on East Anglian football and the respective places we hold in English football history.

Have already shown her the ground and statues in a brief visit last weekend.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 21:18 - Sep 1 with 4870 viewsclive_baker

Mates at 8:30 for breakfast & beers, followed by degeros from about 10 I think. It’s going to be rammed.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 21:52 - Sep 1 with 4762 viewsSitfcB

Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 21:04 - Sep 1 by bluesym

Whats Black Horse like these days?Havent used it as a ‘pregame’ pub for a few years.Do they show the lunchtime kickoffs? (on saturdays obvs!)

It’s a lot better now it’s got new landlords. Beer garden has all new benches etc, toilets all new and done up. Pumps cleaned.

They have BT Sport, which is the evening Saturday games.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 21:56 - Sep 1 with 4751 viewsbluesym

Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 21:52 - Sep 1 by SitfcB

It’s a lot better now it’s got new landlords. Beer garden has all new benches etc, toilets all new and done up. Pumps cleaned.

They have BT Sport, which is the evening Saturday games.

oh nice one.May give another go at some point then!

Login to get fewer ads

Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 21:56 - Sep 1 with 4753 viewsmos

Wake up at about 9, have my strong bowl of Frosties - milk in first, not after.

Head down to the town, grab some Kopparbergs with the lads, then give it the big ‘un outside the Ipswich Train Station. Then after bashing a few heads in, down to the Fortress wearing my “M.Dog 69” 2018/19 home shirt with the glorious ‘Magical Vegas’ logo on the front. Then, after about 30 minutes, start singing “Mick out” and “Your football is sh1t”, then head home after my big day out.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 22:23 - Sep 1 with 4658 viewsMillsey

Being stuck offshore Nigeria with my son taking my season ticket 😩😩😩😩
Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 22:46 - Sep 1 with 4606 viewsSteve_M

Watch rest of #MOTD and drink G&T tonight, Greyhound for breakfast and, are, fortification. Lift back to London and celebratory beers in the Southampton Arms until closing time. Maybe.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 23:07 - Sep 1 with 4533 viewsReuser_is_God

Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 21:05 - Sep 1 by Kieran_Knows

Meet R_I_G around half 8, Mannings then probably Degeros for a few, then game time!

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 23:22 - Sep 1 with 4499 viewsStNeotsBlue

Getting picked up at 730, few tins on the way down then heading to whichever pubs take our fancy.
Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 23:40 - Sep 1 with 4457 viewsKieran_Knows

Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 23:07 - Sep 1 by Reuser_is_God

I’ll see in the morning buh!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 00:01 - Sep 2 with 4385 viewstrueblue97

Taxi at 6:45 2-3 beers on the way. Mannings for 8.
Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 00:03 - Sep 2 with 4379 viewsfloridablue

Load my 2 dogs into my truck (as I do everyday), in the darkish light by 6 am, into the Florida swamp for a trot and a sniff! Home before 7am, link up to BBC updater as I cannot see any channels showing live, open a beer! Oh, and hang my ITFC shirt above the t.v for, hopefully good luck!
Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 00:07 - Sep 2 with 4373 viewstomo

5am alarm. 5.40am taxi to Brighton station for the 6.08 train. Beers on the way up, arrive into Ipswich at 10.30am, time for a couple of swift ones in town then off to PR. Feck I have just checked the time! I’m off to bed.
Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 00:20 - Sep 2 with 4332 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

5am alarm, boiled egg, leave at 6, be in Ipswich by 10, couple of beers in the fan zone, watch us win, home by 7, pub, get drunk and sing songs on my own whilst embarrassing the missus, pizza, bed, work.
Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 06:09 - Sep 2 with 4113 viewsuefacup81

Bowl of coco pops, quick bash on FIFA, then leave Norwich by half seven.

Ringing at St Mary Le Tower and St Margaret's, couple of beers in the fanzone, watch us stuff the CLINTS, then back home for a roast and gloating.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 06:16 - Sep 2 with 4102 viewsjeera

Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 06:09 - Sep 2 by uefacup81

Bowl of coco pops, quick bash on FIFA, then leave Norwich by half seven.

Ringing at St Mary Le Tower and St Margaret's, couple of beers in the fanzone, watch us stuff the CLINTS, then back home for a roast and gloating.

I can't work out if this a serious post or one full of euphemisms.

One way or another, it sounds a pretty full day.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 06:34 - Sep 2 with 4073 viewspoppiesman

Playing Sunday League football this morning, so recording the game on Sky, and then getting home around 2pm to watch it as live.
Hopefully avoiding all social media, switching phone off and latest scores etc in the mean time (easier for the likely lads back in those days).
Come on Ipswich!!
Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 06:35 - Sep 2 with 4072 viewsNewcyBlue

Breakfast at the hotel, drop Seb off at the stadium, FanZone, then after the match drive back up to the Toon.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 07:07 - Sep 2 with 4023 viewsbrogansnose

Walk dog - done.

Shake off hangover - not happening atm.

Lift into Newmarket with Pikey Dave.

Monster breakfast in the pub and a pint.

Train into Ipswich.

Mannings or Arcade Tavern.

See us snatch a late winner and go mentastic. Edit : Chambers and Walters to score.

Beers up in town.

Train home and thinking am I going to bowl into work tommorow.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 7:23]
Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 08:37 - Sep 2 with 3895 viewsLower_North

Live in Yarmouth these days and haven't got a ticket.

Drive to Gorleston cliff (thats where Radio Suffolk cuts in) sit nervously in car for 2 hours staring out to sea.

I will have my home shirt on does this count?
Whats everyone’s pre derby gameplan then? on 09:48 - Sep 2 with 3744 viewsbluewein

Woke up at 5:30am.

Taxi to Reading station at 6:22.

Opened first can at 6:23.

Met brother at Liverpool Street and opened a couple more cans at 8:00.

Left at 8:32 with more cans.

Currently on bus due to repairs (p1ss off!)

Arrive at 10:30 and head to fan zone.

Watch us pump the tw@ts.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024