Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Squad for Sunday 16:13 - Aug 29 with 827 viewsJakeITFC

Got to leave out one of:

Chalobah - will almost certainly play, especially if Skuse is out
Donacien - first choice
Edun - him v Graham?
Graham - most likely to miss out I’d say
Walters - we’d want him on the bench for sure
New CB - might start if Nsiala appeal isn’t won

Difficult decision - I guess the newer signings are easier to leave out but are the ones we’d want to play to fix issues in the first few games. Nsiala having his ban overturned might cure this headache (with Woolfenden in reserve perhaps).
Squad for Sunday on 16:15 - Aug 29 with 808 viewsKieran_Knows

Unless Donacien's paperwork comes through before then to make the deal permanent, but time is ticking between now and the weekend.

I'd suggest Graham or Walters would miss out.

EDIT - or possibly the new loan CB missing out, with Chalobah going in at centre back alongside Chambers if Nsiala's appeal is rejected?
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 16:16]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Squad for Sunday on 16:17 - Aug 29 with 784 viewsMullet

Given we haven't lost the appeal or got a CB in yet it's hard to call that one. But going forward is the problem isn't it?

Personally if Skuse is back it has to be Chalobah for me. As much as I love what he can do, it's what he doesn't do at set pieces and when being closed down which is killing us.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Squad for Sunday on 16:18 - Aug 29 with 770 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Squad for Sunday on 16:15 - Aug 29 by Kieran_Knows

Unless Donacien's paperwork comes through before then to make the deal permanent, but time is ticking between now and the weekend.

EDIT - or possibly the new loan CB missing out, with Chalobah going in at centre back alongside Chambers if Nsiala's appeal is rejected?

Such a tough desicion, we clearly haven’t got a number 1 left winger yet. But also none of the no.9’s have scored a goal yet.

This time last week I would have said Edun but he was very very good against Sheff Wed. And looks again like Skuse is struggling this week.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Squad for Sunday on 16:18 - Aug 29 with 764 viewsMullet

Squad for Sunday on 16:15 - Aug 29 by Kieran_Knows

Chalobah moved to CB on Saturday, so if no one comes in then that'd be the most likely place for him. Genuinely not sure how that would pan out in a derby of all games.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Squad for Sunday on 16:19 - Aug 29 with 752 viewsKieran_Knows

Squad for Sunday on 16:18 - Aug 29 by Mullet

Chalobah moved to CB on Saturday, so if no one comes in then that'd be the most likely place for him. Genuinely not sure how that would pan out in a derby of all games.

Yes, that would be a worry for a big occasion. I imagine if the loan CB doesn't make the squad (for whatever reason), and Nsiala's appeal is rejected, Spence would go in alongside Chambers? Think that would be the best outcome.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024