Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan 15:49 - Aug 28 with 9052 viewsJakeITFC

#ANewEra
Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 15:50 - Aug 28 with 5005 viewsKieran_Knows

Indeed. Does seem a tad contradictory IMO.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 15:51 - Aug 28 with 5005 viewsCurrie10

Absolutely NO way Nydam should be out on loan.

Said this after Blackburn, I'll say it again.

Good as Chalobah is at the difficult things, has the concentration of an elephant at the basics.
Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 15:54 - Aug 28 with 4985 viewsSuperblue95

Would you rather he didn't play? Or would you rather we rotated our midfield every game to keep our considerable number of midfielders happy?

At the end of the day a loan is good for him. I'd have rathered a league 1 club than the Scottish league but it's only a loan until January at the end of the day

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 15:55 - Aug 28 with 4964 viewsSpruceMoose

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 15:51 - Aug 28 by Currie10

Good as Chalobah is at the difficult things, has the concentration of an elephant at the basics.

Are elephants notoriously bad at concentrating then? I've not heard that before.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 15:55 - Aug 28 with 4977 viewsIllinoisblue

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 15:51 - Aug 28 by Currie10

he's cost us two goals already. If it was a Hyam who'd done that he'd be getting slaughtered.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 15:55 - Aug 28 with 4973 viewsFrimleyBlue

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 15:54 - Aug 28 by Superblue95

Would you rather he didn't play? Or would you rather we rotated our midfield every game to keep our considerable number of midfielders happy?

At the end of the day a loan is good for him. I'd have rathered a league 1 club than the Scottish league but it's only a loan until January at the end of the day

If we're going to be playing inexperienced players and sit at the bottom, at least do it with your own players.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 15:56 - Aug 28 with 4961 viewsKieran_Knows

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 15:55 - Aug 28 by Illinoisblue

he's cost us two goals already. If it was a Hyam who'd done that he'd be getting slaughtered.

He'd need to get on the pitch first.

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:12 - Aug 28 with 4850 viewsElderGrizzly

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 15:50 - Aug 28 by Kieran_Knows

Indeed. Does seem a tad contradictory IMO.

I feel a bit sorry for Hurst as he is trying to balance long-term development for the player with short term results with some of the loan players.

I'd rather see Ndyam here, but we need to trust Hurst on this.
Login to get fewer ads

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:13 - Aug 28 with 4842 viewsJakeITFC

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:12 - Aug 28 by ElderGrizzly

I feel a bit sorry for Hurst as he is trying to balance long-term development for the player with short term results with some of the loan players.

Just playing devils advocate here, but do we?

Not many of his decisions this summer seem to be particularly concerned with the long term, and he hasn’t exactly stuck around at his previous clubs.
Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:14 - Aug 28 with 4835 viewsReuser_is_God

Shock that an 18 year old has a few lapses of concentration in his 1st few professional games.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:15 - Aug 28 with 4809 viewsKieran_Knows

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:12 - Aug 28 by ElderGrizzly

I just don't like the fact that we're developing other clubs youngsters, at the expense of our own. 1 or 2 young players I can understand, but not at the detriment of our own youngsters. As I've said 1000 times now, I just find Nydam and Edun similar players and I'd much prefer to have had Nydam around.

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:17 - Aug 28 with 4779 viewsElderGrizzly

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:15 - Aug 28 by Kieran_Knows

I just don't like the fact that we're developing other clubs youngsters, at the expense of our own. 1 or 2 young players I can understand, but not at the detriment of our own youngsters. As I've said 1000 times now, I just find Nydam and Edun similar players and I'd much prefer to have had Nydam around.

But is sending ours out not developing them in the best way Hurst/Klug feel is correct?

Nydam/Edun does appear odd, but then i've only ever seen 2 games of Edun vs Nydam last season.
Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:19 - Aug 28 with 4753 viewsKieran_Knows

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:17 - Aug 28 by ElderGrizzly

But is sending ours out not developing them in the best way Hurst/Klug feel is correct?

Nydam/Edun does appear odd, but then i've only ever seen 2 games of Edun vs Nydam last season.

Who knows, but I just feel it goes against what ME and PH have said previously? But we're not talking about Nydam as if he's never played at this level before, he had 20 games last season as a 17/18 year old, so he knows what the division is like.

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:20 - Aug 28 with 4748 viewsCurrie10

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 15:55 - Aug 28 by SpruceMoose

Are elephants notoriously bad at concentrating then? I've not heard that before.

Alright Mr Always correct, the concentration of whatever you'd like to pick.
Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:22 - Aug 28 with 4730 viewsCurrie10

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:14 - Aug 28 by Reuser_is_God

Shock that an 18 year old has a few lapses of concentration in his 1st few professional games.

Absolute basics.

You watch, he'll cost more goals over the course of the season.

Mark my words, it'll still be happening after christmas. Will I be allowed to say it after he's played 20/30 games? Absolute basics.

Very decent player otherwise Chalobah. Does the difficult well, good positional sense, strong etc.

Unfortunately when he has time, marking, he's poor. Sort that out, be a top player.
Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:22 - Aug 28 with 4725 viewsKeno

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 15:55 - Aug 28 by SpruceMoose

Elephants are supposed to have good memories, so I would assume they do concentrate

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:24 - Aug 28 with 4714 viewsFrimleyBlue

Not sure why he gets sympathy. Hes signed off players leaving and he has signed them on.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:26 - Aug 28 with 4703 viewsSwansea_Blue

If you'd have followed the Calm Abiding writings of Asanga and later meditation commentaries of Je Tsongkapa you'd be well aware of the link between elephants and concentration. Clearly Currie is a devotee of Tibetan Elephant Training. Monkee's feature strongly too, so it's very much a mirror of daily life on TWTD.

https://terebess.hu/english/oxherd27.html

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:27 - Aug 28 with 4682 viewsSpruceMoose

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:20 - Aug 28 by Currie10

Alright Mr Always correct, the concentration of whatever you'd like to pick.

Finally, I'm getting the recognition I deserve from Mr. Always-Wrong.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:28 - Aug 28 with 4691 viewsKeno

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:26 - Aug 28 by Swansea_Blue

If you'd have followed the Calm Abiding writings of Asanga and later meditation commentaries of Je Tsongkapa you'd be well aware of the link between elephants and concentration. Clearly Currie is a devotee of Tibetan Elephant Training. Monkee's feature strongly too, so it's very much a mirror of daily life on TWTD.

https://terebess.hu/english/oxherd27.html

Im am more familiar with Rudyard Kiplings just so story so can tell you how the elephant got his trunk

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:28 - Aug 28 with 4693 viewsitfcjoe

Nydam had a good end to the season, and should have been one that was looking to kick on this season.

Hurst is only focussing on short term really, but that is to be expected as he needs to get results or there won't be a long term. But Edun for Nydam isn't a good move for ITFC in the long term.

Chalobah is a bit different because he is an elite young talent, and can accept that - even though Edun has probably been more impressive.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:34 - Aug 28 with 4649 viewsCurrie10

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:27 - Aug 28 by SpruceMoose

Finally, I'm getting the recognition I deserve from Mr. Always-Wrong.

Olay.

1/100.
Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:35 - Aug 28 with 4643 viewsCurrie10

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:28 - Aug 28 by itfcjoe

Nydam had a good end to the season, and should have been one that was looking to kick on this season.

Hurst is only focussing on short term really, but that is to be expected as he needs to get results or there won't be a long term. But Edun for Nydam isn't a good move for ITFC in the long term.

Chalobah is a bit different because he is an elite young talent, and can accept that - even though Edun has probably been more impressive.

Chalobah the interesting one.

What happens when Huws/ Dozzell / Bishop are back?
[Post edited 28 Aug 2018 16:35]
Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:55 - Aug 28 with 4568 viewsKeaneish

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:13 - Aug 28 by JakeITFC

Just playing devils advocate here, but do we?

Not many of his decisions this summer seem to be particularly concerned with the long term, and he hasn’t exactly stuck around at his previous clubs.

Apart from signing half a new side of players in their mid-twenties and giving youth like Bishop, Morris and Wolfenden game time you mean?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 17:01 - Aug 28 with 4533 viewsDanTheMan

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:55 - Aug 28 by Keaneish

Apart from signing half a new side of players in their mid-twenties and giving youth like Bishop, Morris and Wolfenden game time you mean?

Might be wrong here, but have Morris, Wolf or Bishop played any professional games yet under Hurst?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024