Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People wonder why we can't compete 12:17 - Aug 27 with 1576 viewsmaccyd9

when Blackburn are about to spend 6m on Brereton from Forest.

Just a crazy league.
People wonder why we can't compete on 12:29 - Aug 27 with 1517 viewspatrickswell

Wow! Did the Venkys secure an exclusive deal with KFC or something?
People wonder why we can't compete on 14:44 - Aug 27 with 1352 viewsLiquidPaz

It's madness, but it's the way football is going.

I know ME invests in the club, albeit to keep it afloat.
He is extremely wealthy it just feels if he were to give it a real punt and risk a massive chunk of his wealth into transfers it could pay off. Its a risk and more a FM18 'sugar daddy' tactic..... But as with many established clubs we're being left behind by the money men. FFP is a great thought but just not being implemented by all.

I'm off back to FM18 where ME is investing 5 billion and a new megaphone for virtual megaphone man!
People wonder why we can't compete on 15:41 - Aug 27 with 1263 viewsRegencyBlue

People wonder why we can't compete on 14:44 - Aug 27 by LiquidPaz

It's madness, but it's the way football is going.

I know ME invests in the club, albeit to keep it afloat.
He is extremely wealthy it just feels if he were to give it a real punt and risk a massive chunk of his wealth into transfers it could pay off. Its a risk and more a FM18 'sugar daddy' tactic..... But as with many established clubs we're being left behind by the money men. FFP is a great thought but just not being implemented by all.

I'm off back to FM18 where ME is investing 5 billion and a new megaphone for virtual megaphone man!

FFP isn’t worth the paper it’s written on as a deterrent.The slap on the wrist that was Bournemouth’s ‘punishment’ proves that.

As for Evans he covers our trading losses which is, in effect, a subsidy to maintain the status quo rather than an investment to improve things. That would require much more money than he can, or is willing to, put into the team.
People wonder why we can't compete on 16:08 - Aug 27 with 1207 viewsBerlinBlue

Luckily ME is a man who doesn't throw money around like some. We may sometimes want him to loosen the purse strings more, but nobody can say he doesn't invest in the team. I think he and PH brought in some good players recently. Why can't they turn out to be as good as or better than the ones other clubs bring in for massive fees?
People wonder why we can't compete on 16:08 - Aug 27 with 1205 viewsIllinoisblue

6million? Dang. For an unproven Division 2 striker with a grand total of six career goals. Bonkers, etc.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024