Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where did swallows perch before the advent of overhead cables 13:12 - Aug 23 with 1399 viewsGeoffSentence

You never see them in trees now. Did they used to gather in tree tops, or did they just not bother and flew around a lot before we made them lazy?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Where did swallows perch before the advent of overhead cables on 13:13 - Aug 23 with 1395 viewsEdwardStone

And what were Barn Owls called before humans starting building barns?
Where did swallows perch before the advent of overhead cables on 13:15 - Aug 23 with 1387 viewsDarth_Koont

Where did swallows perch before the advent of overhead cables on 13:13 - Aug 23 by EdwardStone

And what were Barn Owls called before humans starting building barns?

Owls.

Pronouns: He/Him

Where did swallows perch before the advent of overhead cables on 13:30 - Aug 23 with 1360 viewshoppy

On one of these, which wasn’t ideal, really...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Where did swallows perch before the advent of overhead cables on 13:49 - Aug 23 with 1328 viewsFtnfwest

When I stayed on a farm near Ipswich a few weeks back they (and the house martins) were all perching in trees
Where did swallows perch before the advent of overhead cables on 14:39 - Aug 23 with 1296 viewsPilgrimblue

Where did swallows perch before the advent of overhead cables on 13:49 - Aug 23 by Ftnfwest

When I stayed on a farm near Ipswich a few weeks back they (and the house martins) were all perching in trees

you sure they weren't tree creepers
Where did swallows perch before the advent of overhead cables on 14:49 - Aug 23 with 1290 viewsclogger

Did Perch used to swallow?
Where did swallows perch before the advent of overhead cables on 15:01 - Aug 23 with 1276 viewsNthQldITFC

Where did swallows perch before the advent of overhead cables on 14:39 - Aug 23 by Pilgrimblue

you sure they weren't tree creepers

With the number of bloody trees being cut down round here, by soulless 'sanitising' pratts, I think Treecreepers might soon have start moving into bordellos.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Where did swallows perch before the advent of overhead cables on 15:30 - Aug 23 with 1253 viewsazuremerlangus

Where did swallows perch before the advent of overhead cables on 13:30 - Aug 23 by hoppy

On one of these, which wasn’t ideal, really...

Barn fish?

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Login to get fewer ads

Where did swallows perch before the advent of overhead cables on 15:38 - Aug 23 with 1249 viewsMullet

Where did swallows perch before the advent of overhead cables on 13:49 - Aug 23 by Ftnfwest

Odd place for a gig.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Where did swallows perch before the advent of overhead cables on 15:45 - Aug 23 with 1239 viewshype313

Where did swallows perch before the advent of overhead cables on 15:38 - Aug 23 by Mullet

Odd place for a gig.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024