Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
80% of UK growth from Immigration 06:51 - Aug 23 with 51447 viewsBenters2

Four Fifths of the UK's population growth over the past fifteen years was due to Immigration.

How is it ever going to work?

How can we ever keep up building houses?

Is the NHS struggling?

Does being worried about this make me a Racist?
80% of UK growth from Immigration on 16:03 - Aug 23 with 3527 viewseireblue

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 15:00 - Aug 23 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Except the population isn't declining is it - that's kind of the point.

Yes we NEED immigration but at sustainable levels. The environment is important too - not everything revolves around money.

Even the UKIP proposal around immigration revolved around money.

I suspect you play Golf.
80% of UK growth from Immigration on 16:32 - Aug 23 with 3477 viewsGlasgowBlue

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 15:54 - Aug 23 by footers

So does Benters. Play on.

Anyway, back to immigrants.

"British Muslims have no sense of English irony despite having lived here all their lives and need a lesson”

Racist or not racist? In the context of being said next to members of the EDL.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2018 16:34]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 16:32 - Aug 23 with 3491 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 16:03 - Aug 23 by eireblue

Even the UKIP proposal around immigration revolved around money.

I suspect you play Golf.

Can’t stand golf personally
80% of UK growth from Immigration on 16:36 - Aug 23 with 3474 viewseireblue

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 16:32 - Aug 23 by GlasgowBlue

"British Muslims have no sense of English irony despite having lived here all their lives and need a lesson”

Are their parents American?
80% of UK growth from Immigration on 16:40 - Aug 23 with 3469 viewsfooters

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 16:32 - Aug 23 by GlasgowBlue

It's purely contextual and I have no context. If, for example, it was some sort of 'edgy' comedian, then probably not; if it was unironically, then probably. I'm guessing it's the former though.

Don't really want to get into any sort of further debate on immigration. I'm sure most people can guess my stance. What I will say is that having lived happily in a majority-Muslim area for more than 10 years, many of these Express-reading types need to get out a bit more and stop being such bloody bedwetters.

If people are concerned about housing, they should be taking aim at property developers and successive governments' policies of keeping the housing stock at unacceptably low levels. If people are concerned about the NHS, then they haven't got a fecking clue.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2018 16:42]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 17:08 - Aug 23 with 3408 viewsjaykay

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 15:04 - Aug 23 by Seablu

Go and pop the kettle on and then we can explore your 'slightly right of centre' thinking

i think he forgot which of his log in names he was using.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 17:39 - Aug 23 with 3387 viewspickles110564

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 07:10 - Aug 23 by Coastalblue

Who do you think will build the houses and staff the NHS?

Coastal being silly again.

yet again 300k came into our country, how many year on year for as far as we go back?

These all need houses to live, they use our schools, they use our NHS.

You lefties need to get real and stop causing us with even more issues.
Hard Bexit required ASAP.
80% of UK growth from Immigration on 17:43 - Aug 23 with 3368 viewsnoggin

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 17:39 - Aug 23 by pickles110564

Coastal being silly again.

yet again 300k came into our country, how many year on year for as far as we go back?

These all need houses to live, they use our schools, they use our NHS.

You lefties need to get real and stop causing us with even more issues.
Hard Bexit required ASAP.

They also pay for «our» schools and «our» NHS. Why shouldn’t they use them?
[Post edited 23 Aug 2018 17:44]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Login to get fewer ads

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 17:47 - Aug 23 with 3354 viewsRyorry

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 17:08 - Aug 23 by jaykay

i think he forgot which of his log in names he was using.

?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 17:51 - Aug 23 with 3340 viewspickles110564

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 17:43 - Aug 23 by noggin

They also pay for «our» schools and «our» NHS. Why shouldn’t they use them?
[Post edited 23 Aug 2018 17:44]

Again avoiding the question as you lefties always do.

You all complain there are not enough houses, NHS in meltdown needs more investment blaming those on the right.

If there was controlled immigration you would have nothing to moan about
80% of UK growth from Immigration on 17:52 - Aug 23 with 3335 viewsHerbivore

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 17:51 - Aug 23 by pickles110564

You all complain there are not enough houses, NHS in meltdown needs more investment blaming those on the right.

Erm, have you bothered reading any of this thread?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 17:52 - Aug 23 with 3333 viewspickles110564

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 16:40 - Aug 23 by footers

It's purely contextual and I have no context. If, for example, it was some sort of 'edgy' comedian, then probably not; if it was unironically, then probably. I'm guessing it's the former though.

Don't really want to get into any sort of further debate on immigration. I'm sure most people can guess my stance. What I will say is that having lived happily in a majority-Muslim area for more than 10 years, many of these Express-reading types need to get out a bit more and stop being such bloody bedwetters.

If people are concerned about housing, they should be taking aim at property developers and successive governments' policies of keeping the housing stock at unacceptably low levels. If people are concerned about the NHS, then they haven't got a fecking clue.

Footers, why hame a moniker like that when you do not stand for anything he represented?

Not enough houses due to immigration free for all.
80% of UK growth from Immigration on 17:56 - Aug 23 with 3320 viewsClapham_Junction

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 15:00 - Aug 23 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Except the population isn't declining is it - that's kind of the point.

Yes we NEED immigration but at sustainable levels. The environment is important too - not everything revolves around money.

I don't think the environment is a major issue where immigration to the UK is concerned. If people move to the UK, it means they're not impacting the environment somewhere else. And arguably its better for people to be living here than in countries with a more fragile ecosystem where an excess of people will do far more damage.

Plus if climate change continues, we're going to have to get used to mass population movements - when parts of south Asia become too hot/humid for human habitation, a billion people are going to have to find somewhere else to live.

https://www.dw.com/en/climate-change-could-make-south-asia-too-hot-for-human-sur
80% of UK growth from Immigration on 18:00 - Aug 23 with 3311 viewsfooters

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 17:52 - Aug 23 by pickles110564

Footers, why hame a moniker like that when you do not stand for anything he represented?

Pickles, you're honestly too much of a nutcase for me. I often wonder if you're real or some sort of abstract-expressionist master poster.

Either way, I'll leave you to it!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 18:02 - Aug 23 with 3303 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 16:40 - Aug 23 by footers

Bring back funded training of nurses with a commitment to working for the NHS!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 18:03 - Aug 23 with 3298 viewsNewcyBlue

I would say your understanding of the issues the NHS is facing is somewhat clouded by your views on immigration.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 18:07 - Aug 23 with 3292 viewsBenters2

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 15:08 - Aug 23 by Seablu

The two are intrinsically linked though. It's a cycle he just repeats.

Oh pipe down Archer ffs.
80% of UK growth from Immigration on 18:08 - Aug 23 with 3286 viewsClapham_Junction

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 17:52 - Aug 23 by pickles110564

Not enough houses due to council housebuilding being killed off for ideological reasons.

If council houses had continued to be built at the same rate they were in the decade before 1979, we would have an extra 5m council houses compared to the number that were built (only 552,000 have been built since 1979, just four years worth of building at 1970s rates). Private housebuilding didn't pick up the slack and also fell.

Data from here: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/720248
80% of UK growth from Immigration on 18:22 - Aug 23 with 3255 viewsnoggin

Huh?

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 18:23 - Aug 23 with 3252 viewspickles110564

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 18:08 - Aug 23 by Clapham_Junction

Not enough houses due to council housebuilding being killed off for ideological reasons.

If council houses had continued to be built at the same rate they were in the decade before 1979, we would have an extra 5m council houses compared to the number that were built (only 552,000 have been built since 1979, just four years worth of building at 1970s rates). Private housebuilding didn't pick up the slack and also fell.

Data from here: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/720248

And again, we would not need that amount of extra housing if there was controlled immigration. Please stop avoiding the reason why there is not enough homes and so much strain on the NHS.

What about all the Child Benifit that leaves our country and our economy and goes to EU and other countries?
80% of UK growth from Immigration on 18:24 - Aug 23 with 3251 viewspickles110564

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 17:52 - Aug 23 by Herbivore

Erm, have you bothered reading any of this thread?

Sorry did not understand I have to read the whole thread? Who do you think you are?
80% of UK growth from Immigration on 18:31 - Aug 23 with 3227 viewsSpruceMoose

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 18:24 - Aug 23 by pickles110564

Sorry did not understand I have to read the whole thread? Who do you think you are?

What happened to you? You had a one week period where you were decent, but since then you've been a bit of a douchcanoe.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 18:31 - Aug 23 with 3228 viewsnoggin

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 18:23 - Aug 23 by pickles110564

And again, we would not need that amount of extra housing if there was controlled immigration. Please stop avoiding the reason why there is not enough homes and so much strain on the NHS.

What about all the Child Benifit that leaves our country and our economy and goes to EU and other countries?

You really don’t get it do you? We are living longer and having less children, so who will pay for, and do the work required, to look after all these old people? Where are the nurses of the future going to come from? Who will pick the fruit? Who will drive the buses and taxis? Where will the money come from to pay your pension?

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 19:07 - Aug 23 with 3172 viewsHerbivore

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 18:24 - Aug 23 by pickles110564

Someone who bothers to inform themselves before offering an opinion, you should give it a try sometime.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 19:14 - Aug 23 with 3159 viewsstickymockwell

80% of UK growth from Immigration on 16:32 - Aug 23 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Can’t stand golf personally

Golfist

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: Best left back in the last 10 years

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024