Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PH needs to wake up 00:14 - Aug 23 with 1393 viewsIpswichlove

And realise we are lacking SO much creativity and goals in this team it’s a joke.

I knkw it’s not gonna click instantly but even so there’s gotta be glimpses of attacking quality and there was nothing at Derby.

Our attack is so poor and our defence is better but not reliable enough to keep clean sheets every game - always looks like we’ll concede atleast 1.

I trust PH but it’s been a poor start (other than villa and even that was just defending).

Also arnt we meant to be really fit? didn’t look like it at derby.

Poll: Season ticket
Blog: The Next Three - Part Two

PH needs to wake up on 01:39 - Aug 23 with 1323 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Agree, people who say it’s going to click need to go a revisit PH’s Shrewsbury team, they certainly weren’t a creative side.

A hard working side that won an incredible amount of games 1-0. Chances of him repeating such success in a league filled with so much more quality than L1 is very unlikely.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

PH needs to wake up on 08:19 - Aug 23 with 1110 viewsmeekreech

PH needs to wake up on 01:39 - Aug 23 by TheTrueBlue1878

Agree, people who say it’s going to click need to go a revisit PH’s Shrewsbury team, they certainly weren’t a creative side.

A hard working side that won an incredible amount of games 1-0. Chances of him repeating such success in a league filled with so much more quality than L1 is very unlikely.

Pointed this out several weeks ago! Was told to go to support the team up the road as I could not be a town fan! Have to say that the quality of supporters is fast approaching that of them up the road .

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

PH needs to wake up on 08:29 - Aug 23 with 1077 viewsBlueySwede

I DO think there has been glimpses of attacking quality, even against Derby. However we feel very lightweight up front. Harrison need a partner and/or midfielders wanting to join him higher up the pitch. It´s time for Jackson now, I think.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024