Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would you start on the left tonight? Sears or Ward? 13:32 - Aug 21 with 2325 viewsMaySixth

Both frustrating players

I'd go with Ward

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Who would you start on the left tonight? Sears or Ward? on 13:35 - Aug 21 with 2312 viewsWebbyWebster

After watching yesterday's u23 performance I wish Danny Rowe was in contention haha
Who would you start on the left tonight? Sears or Ward? on 13:36 - Aug 21 with 2294 viewsVaughan8

Are they the only options we have?
Who would you start on the left tonight? Sears or Ward? on 13:37 - Aug 21 with 2294 viewsBrixtonBlue

I don't rate either, give Jackson a go.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Who would you start on the left tonight? Sears or Ward? on 13:37 - Aug 21 with 2292 viewsVic

Ward - he did well preseason. Hurst's style seems to suit him.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Who would you start on the left tonight? Sears or Ward? on 13:40 - Aug 21 with 2266 viewsIpswichKnight

Who would you start on the left tonight? Sears or Ward? on 13:37 - Aug 21 by BrixtonBlue

I don't rate either, give Jackson a go.

This!
Who would you start on the left tonight? Sears or Ward? on 14:08 - Aug 21 with 2202 viewsWadeyBlue

It'll be Sears.

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

Who would you start on the left tonight? Sears or Ward? on 14:14 - Aug 21 with 2189 viewsTractorgirlforever

Who would you start on the left tonight? Sears or Ward? on 14:08 - Aug 21 by WadeyBlue

It'll be Sears.

Must be Sears..great player ..hopefully he will impress tonight
Who would you start on the left tonight? Sears or Ward? on 14:19 - Aug 21 with 2173 viewsDarth_Koont

Same here.

No stand out in that position yet but makes more sense to try and get more out of Ward.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Who would you start on the left tonight? Sears or Ward? on 14:31 - Aug 21 with 2078 viewsBuyoutclause

Could Nydam be an option perhaps?
Who would you start on the left tonight? Sears or Ward? on 14:36 - Aug 21 with 2042 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Who would you start on the left tonight? Sears or Ward? on 13:37 - Aug 21 by Vic

Ward - he did well preseason. Hurst's style seems to suit him.

He did. Last season he started well and then lacked consistency. If he wasn't suspended he would have started this season I am sure so I expect him to come in. That said, I would not be surprised to see Sears play there. He set up the first goal of the season from that position. Both have the potential to work or not there.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Who would you start on the left tonight? Sears or Ward? on 15:09 - Aug 21 with 2000 viewsPositivelyPortman

Who would you start on the left tonight? Sears or Ward? on 14:14 - Aug 21 by Tractorgirlforever

Must be Sears..great player ..hopefully he will impress tonight

You are having a laugh aren’t you?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Who would you start on the left tonight? Sears or Ward? on 15:38 - Aug 21 with 1957 viewsGarv

Nydam.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Who would you start on the left tonight? Sears or Ward? on 16:00 - Aug 21 with 1920 viewsHullblue

Not sure why people are so against Sears at the moment - agree that he's limited but it was a great assist against Blackburn. I haven't seen Ward do similar this season, although in fairness my viewing has been limited to the highlights of our games.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Who would you start on the left tonight? Sears or Ward? on 16:07 - Aug 21 with 1888 viewsHerbivore

Who would you start on the left tonight? Sears or Ward? on 16:00 - Aug 21 by Hullblue

Not sure why people are so against Sears at the moment - agree that he's limited but it was a great assist against Blackburn. I haven't seen Ward do similar this season, although in fairness my viewing has been limited to the highlights of our games.

He put over another lovely cross in that game that Skuse should have hit the target with. He's not as bad as people make out.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The Red Button (n/t) on 16:07 - Aug 21 with 1886 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Who would you start on the left tonight? Sears or Ward? on 16:32 - Aug 21 with 1838 viewsCaptMickMills

Nydam
Who would you start on the left tonight? Sears or Ward? on 17:12 - Aug 21 with 1776 viewsBlueBoots

Edwards...love to see him cutting infield and running at Keogh, and hopefully belting one or two in the top corner while he's at it.

And Ward on the right, before you ask :^D

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024